Sara - How much time in the apartment

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called Real Life. The girls are not on a leash. They come and go as they please.

I also think, that the residents have to decide by themselves, when and how long they are in the apartment. At the same time, it is also useful, that they spend some time in the apartment, too. ... BTW, both fit together well. Who is not there, do not need the apartment and can be replaced. ;)

Ultimately, I do not care any more, because I just quit RLC and will be here only two weeks (until my account expires).  :-\  This is not due to Sara only. It is rather the entirety content of RLC that is steadily getting worse.  :( ... Apart from N&B and S&H (who are now have a mega vacation), this year is a big deterioration with many unnecessary failures (T&Y, J&M, B&S, L&A and K&L). ... What particularly annoys me is,  that there are long term couples who start hiding from the cameras. D&D have begun and it looks more and more like as if C&M will follow.  >:( ... Maybe next year will be better and I'll be back. ... But, now is time for a  break.  8)

@StnCld316:  One thing, I like you to think about. If this apartment is "Real Life", Why Sara do not have sex there? ... It will never be completely real. But to just enjoy the advantages without taking part is not fair. ... I do not expect much from the residents. They should just be present form time to time for more than a an hour and do not hide. ... This should be fine to anyone who participate in a project like this.

I also think, that the residents have to decide by themselves, when and how long they are in the apartment. At the same time, it is also useful, that they spend some time in the apartment, too. ... BTW, both fit together well. Who is not there, do not need the apartment and can be replaced. ;)

Ultimately, I do not care any more, because I just quit RLC and will be here only two weeks (until my account expires).  :-\  This is not due to Sara only. It is rather the entirety content of RLC that is steadily getting worse.  :( ... Apart from N&B and S&H (who are now have a mega vacation), this year is a big deterioration with many unnecessary failures (T&Y, J&M, B&S, L&A and K&L). ... What particularly annoys me is,  that there are long term couples who start hiding from the cameras. D&D have begun and it looks more and more like as if C&M will follow.  >:( ... Maybe next year will be better and I'll be back. ... But, now is time for a  break.  8)

@StnCld316:  One thing, I like you to think about. If this apartment is "Real Life", Why Sara do not have sex there? ... It will never be completely real. But to just enjoy the advantages without taking part is not fair. ... I do not expect much from the residents. They should just be present form time to time for more than a an hour and do not hide. ... This should be fine to anyone who participate in a project like this.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Seriously, why clutter the forum with crap like this!  You will see nothing as usual!!!

please dfCcap , dont talk to me.

If my messages dont follow the forum rules, or if an admin estimates that i'm flooding or cluttering the forum, i will be glad to moderate my participation

By the way. They are fucking now

please dfCcap , dont talk to me.

If my messages dont follow the forum rules, or if an admin estimates that i'm flooding or cluttering the forum, i will be glad to moderate my participation

By the way. They are fucking now

Another one that's under the covers.