Voronezh - Split 7

mr1010

There are many here that use English, and most that speak other languages do an excellent job. Unsichtbarer, you and Coroblanc are the first to come to mind. Corbo uses a translator in 90% of his posts under his native French. You, use English like it was a first language. I commend anyone that learns English. The general populous of the United States don't know how to use English properly.

I will never speak poorly of a person that doesn't speak English. That, in my eyes is just plain stupid. If you want to degrade someone because they don't speak English, I say get off your ass and learn their language. I look up to multi-lingual people.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record I speak Spanish and having taken 4 years of Latin in High School, I can derive a lot from any of the romance languages. I have nothing but the greatest respect for people who speak multiple languages. I once sat in a bar in Brussels and the bartender proceeded to talk to customers first in Flemish, then in German and French before turning to me an speaking perfect English. I felt like my life was very isolated in that moment.