Premium Membership RLC, Worth the cash?

uppsala

Holy shit. $190! Jesus. In my country we get Cable(all channels including HD) for $25-$30 a month depending on subscription lenght/Company, Phone(all inclusive) wich means unlimited free calls, text, voice messages, Picture texts and in some cases free calls abroad for $20-$25 a month, and unlimited highspeed internet(100mb down/20mb up) is $20-30 a month depending on subscription lenght/Company. If you want faster internet you pay more obviously. The best internet we got is about $110 a month for 1TB up AND down. Im from sweden though but still, $190 sounds like your getting robbed, cause over here you get top of the line stuff for approx $80 a month total.

I know I'm getting robbed. I'm on the cheap plan. Most Americans pay up to $300/month for the full package. I don't have movie or sports channels either. Just basic cable/HD and a bunch of other worthless stuff. But I do have 100/18 for Internet. I love that. 1 Terabyte down. The site is on the screen before you click it.  :yikes:

I know right, but not all can get the 1TB up and down, you need to live in the certain high population areas where they draw the wires first. Not sure they will expand it outside those areas though, it probably costs tons of Money to make it and probably not many who actually use it cause its just way to fast. Did you hear about(i Think it was Bill Gates Mom WHOs like 90 years old) who on a test got the Worlds fastest internet to see if it works, 10TB up, 10TB down. hahaha, i mean comeon.  :clap: :wtf:

Holy shit. $190! Jesus. In my country we get Cable(all channels including HD) for $25-$30 a month depending on subscription lenght/Company, Phone(all inclusive) wich means unlimited free calls, text, voice messages, Picture texts and in some cases free calls abroad for $20-$25 a month, and unlimited highspeed internet(100mb down/20mb up) is $20-30 a month depending on subscription lenght/Company. If you want faster internet you pay more obviously. The best internet we got is about $110 a month for 1TB up AND down. Im from sweden though but still, $190 sounds like your getting robbed, cause over here you get top of the line stuff for approx $80 a month total.

Canadian and Americans always get robbed of their hard earned dollars for having such Luxuries as Phone, Cable and Internet.

Canadian and Americans always get robbed of their hard earned dollars for having such Luxuries as Phone, Cable and Internet.

Exactly, and if someone comes along to offer the same or better than Rogers or Bell for cheaper, Rogers or Bell swoops in and buys them out.

You're a wrestling fan (or maybe used to be?), the WWE Network is a good example of it. Rogers bought exclusive rights. For a time it was exclusive to them, and they presented a much watered down product as a TV station. But cooler heads prevailed and they offered the actual online, on-demand, content and for anyone of the various main TV/Internet providers.

Point is, we get robbed because we only have two companies running the show up here. Our options are, get robbed brutally, or get robbed hardcore. lol.

So the question remains, is premium worth the money LMAO!

In my opinion that would be No.

The same thing goes on in the Standard Apartments and what goes on in Premium. Basically there is no difference except for a couple added features they give when viewing the cams.