Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

Three guys if you count the dark haired guy from tver. Has Christy made her selection? She and one friend of Gavin took a walk outside. Natasha seems pretty uninterested, although she probably knows Gavin's other friend. And Messa 2 (I'll call dark haired guy that, he even looks like him and is brooding, keeps his shirt open like Messa) had eyes a little for Christy. Interesting. I guess this is VV's "let's throw shit on the wall and see what sticks"! Maybe for now, he goes back to Tver, perhaps by himself or with Petra (where is she by the way?).

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wonder where they went. Christy was again dressed only with short pants and it's pretty cold in Moscow. There must be a place inside the building, but what place?

The new Tver guy looks like one of those "hey look how cool I am and stuff" kind of guys.

I'm not sure if I like him or not at the moment.

He's like Messa! And he even has eyes for Christy. But, Messa 2 left with Natasha, wonder if they are going to sleep in Akira's old room tonight? Thing are sorting out. Christy likes one of the other guys. Someone will have to sleep on sofa bed.

He's like Messa! And he even has eyes for Christy. But, Messa 2 left with Natasha, wonder if they are going to sleep in Akira's old room tonight? Thing are sorting out. Christy likes one of the other guys. Someone will have to sleep on sofa bed.

Natasha and the Messa guy are both in Tver now.

Christy has eyes for dark shirt friend of Gavin. Other guy is a waste, just stays on laptop while beautiful girls cavorted half naked in front of him. Maybe we have a winner! One of these guys won't be staying permanently.

I was right, Natasha is over at Tver with dark haired guy and Sonia and Ivo. If it works out, this could be future setup in Tver, along with Petra. Gavin talking to guy on laptop in Christy's room. Maybe he should go home? Then, Christy and other guy can sleep in her bed.

How true! And wouldn't we all pay to see that? But, it won't happen. I think these three will stay up until 4 am until they  finally figure out who will sleep where and that Christy will have sex with neither.