Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, new stuff going on today? A new guy with Christy? Natasha is still around? Right now, I don't see Natasha, Christy, Akira or the new new guy. But have you noticed how much freer Julia and Gavin are now about sex in the apartment? Gavin just stuck his cock in Julia's mouth in the living room and she sucked it a bit. They fooled around at 10 am today. The fucked several times last night. It's like someone freed their spirits in Voro. Could it mean no photo shoots for a while now, so they can enjoy their lives in the apartment now? And they are! I also felt they took charge last night in Voro. Put Natasha to bed, talked to Christy a lot. And they were good hosts at the party. If you think about it, they are natural leaders given that at a young age they are successful film stars. So, we are good with them. But, lots of other uncertainties exist. What about Natasha and Akira? Who is this new new guy? What about Christy? VV hints that they have a surprise coming.

What is VV doing? They somehow fucked up the good chemistry from yesterday! New new guy doesn't seem to fit in. Natasha and Christy don't seem to like him, it fucked up chemistry with Akira and Natasha and who is sleeping where. My guess is new guy with Natasha and Christy with Akira? And Akira got mad and stormed out?

There's another new guy.

I have a feeling that they are setting up a new apartement. Christy left the apt more than once the last days, but she was only dressed up with a shirt and short pants. She didn't went to Tver, so where was she?

Well, I could be completely wrong.

edit: Akira is packing his stuff.

Unsichtbarer, there is a whole lot of shit going on! Akira is leaving, 2 new guys. Looks like Natasha and Christy have 2 new guys for the night and possibly beyond. If the new couplings work out, one will move to Tver, probably Christy who is more of a Tver girl. What happened to Ivo's friend? Natasha and Christy seem better now.

Unsichtbarer, there is a whole lot of shit going on! Akira is leaving, 2 new guys. Looks like Natasha and Christy have 2 new guys for the night and possibly beyond. If the new couplings work out, one will move to Tver, probably Christy who is more of a Tver girl. What happened to Ivo's friend? Natasha and Christy seem better now.

That was their twitter message, 4 hours ago: "We r working on the night vision in Voro. Please stay calm, surprise is on the way)"

I wonder what "surprise" they are talking about.

Yeah, wtf happened with Akira? Just saw something so funny in Voro.  Gavin trying to get Christy with his friend, threatening her with a dildo. Christy and that guy were smiling, so maybe they'll be ok together. Don't see anything between Natasha and other new guy, who just got there. Where will everyone sleep, sofa bed?

Now there is a new guy in Tver and Akira may be gone. VV asked us what we think of new guys. I told them hard to tell yet, asked them about whether new guys are for Natasha and Christy and whether Akira is leaving the project. We will see what they say. BTW, I think VV told them at Voro about the new arrangement. This morning at 10 am their time, I saw and heard phone calls that Gavin, Julia, Christy and Natasha had with I think VV. Long conversations. I didn't see the end of the calls as I went to bed, but maybe we see the results now.

You know it is funny. All of a sudden, Julia and Gavin are the take charge people in Voro. They bring in new people, try to help Christy, host parties, are comfortable having sex anytime in the apartment. They have become almost a Dasha and Nelly with new people. I think Gavin and Julia knew both new guys. Now, whether or not Christy and Natasha will like them is a different question. They seem a bit nerdy, but appearances can be deceiving. What do you think, unsichtbarer, cassy, others?