Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

Seriously, Christie is clearly a Tver girl. Of course she'd like Ivo, but no. But Akira and Christie do not have any chemistry and I doubt new girl will with him either. Akira without Charlie is seriously lost. They should move Christy to Tver, move in new girl into Christy's bedroom, where she is now anyway. But what to do with Akira? I have the solution if Akira does not work. Move Christy to Akira's room, convince Ivo's friend to stay with Christy in Tver, move in new girl to Voro, get her a guy and we'll be all set! Meanwhile, technical is really bad in Voro. And by the way, VV said they are handling camera 4, but what about audio, connection issues? They didn't mention them.

Just jump to page 17 and read my first post there ;)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsichtbarer, I read your post on page 17. Man, you get some good info from VV. How do you do it? I ask and get a little info, not that much. Very elucidating. I'm glad to hear that Christy's guy will be back towards end of the month after his exams. New girl, they will see. I think she is good! Julia and Gavin, they are watching them to see how it works, I like that answer. And Voro is their experiment. Exactly what I wanted to hear! I was afraid they were making Voro into another Tver. I feel like you lifted the veil off VV! Now, I don't know what they will do with Akira.

New girl may be going for Akira. Let's face it, in the VV world, if you can't show off your "wares" in some sort of sex, you won't make it. Glad to see Christy shaking her nice butt with Petra. Christy is a bit antisocial, so she needs to be included in things. Petra is real good at helping the girls do that. That is why she is better in Tver, but there  is no chemistry between Christy and Akira.

New girl really moves her butt! She was dancing so sexy before with Christy, with Petra. I think new girl might like girls as well as guys. I thought maybe she was having fun grabbing Christy before. And Sonia is having a real good time dancing also. Ivo and Akira took a walk outside maybe? Ivo needs to talk to his friend Akira about going for new girl. I think she would do him. BTW, new girl slept in the nude on  her first night. You think she could be loose? Duh.