Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

Christy alone on her bed. She is seriously having issues. Very moody. I like her, but she needs to be happier, find herself. Sonia found herself and is extremely happy. New girl is already happy, don't think she has a bad mood. Julia and Gavin having a ball. Petra is good as usual. Looks like they are setting up for part 2 of the party. Julia wearing wings.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christy alone on her bed. She is seriously having issues. Very moody. I like her, but she needs to be happier, find herself. Sonia found herself and is extremely happy. New girl is already happy, don't think she has a bad mood.

She is playing on her bed, right in front of the dead cam, what a shame...

Where did they all just go, Tver maybe for more supplies? Girls put on coats just so they won't look like hookers. P.S., didn't work! Party has a lot of potential, but a camera doesn't work, connection lags and freezes, sound doesn't work. Good  job, VV! And Christy is seriously antisocial at times.

this is my twitter dialogue about lagging:

Spielo Cool  @spielo1

13. Dez.

@voyeur_villa I´m starting to hate such announcements to attract more viewers and this crazy LAGGING. pls do ur homework first. thanks

VoyeurVilla

@voyeur_villa

13. Dez.

@spielo1 Announcements=new clients=new servers=better stream quality=happy clients :)

Ivo and Gavin get along well. Love outfits Julia and new girl are wearing. Please, someone get Christy out there! She is masturbating alone in her bed. Almost reminds me of Phil when he used to masturbate. And where is Akira?