Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So funny. "Mom and Dad" Julia and Gavin putting the kids to bed, giving a good night kiss while their friends go home for the night! Quite a night. Tonight, Christy in her bed with Nastasha to sleep. All in all, successful night. We'll be seeing more of Akira and new girl, for sure. Oh, I see from earlier post that Petra and Christy fooled around. Good, Christy needed attention and to get off not from herself for once. She is not  lesbian, but may occasionally enjoy girl on girl. Petra did her once before in Tver.

Which girls, cassy? You mean Petra with Christy? They did it once before. Until Christy's guy comes back at end of the month, Christy will have to be content with that. I am pretty sure that new girl, Nastasha, will do a girl as well as a guy.

So funny. "Mom and Dad" Julia and Gavin putting the kids to bed, giving a good night kiss while their friends go home for the night! Quite a night. Tonight, Christy in her bed with Nastasha to sleep. All in all, successful night. We'll be seeing more of Akira and new girl, for sure. Oh, I see from earlier post that Petra and Christy fooled around. Good, Christy needed attention and to get off not from herself for once. She is not  lesbian, but may occasionally enjoy girl on girl. Petra did her once before in Tver.

I was surprised that Christy allowed Petra to lick her.

In the past, neither Messa, nor the new guy licked her. Whenever they came to close to her pussy, she pushed them away. I thought that she don't like that but it seems that I was wrong.

Yeah, "Mom & Dad" did even check, if she is still alive. Good "parents" :D

2015-12-13%20%2830%29_0.jpg 2015-12-13%20%2837%29_0.jpg

And Petra is good at eating out girls, she gets them off. Christy so needed that relief! And Julia and Gavin have so opened up now that their friend is over. They are so much looser now. Usually, Julia was wound up like a drum, but she is so relaxed now. And Gavin has so totally let it all out now. Maybe Christy was the problem. She makes everyone around her uptight. Have Petra come over from time to time to loosen her up. Sonia is good by herself with Ivo. Akira can see Nastasha.

Is Julia sucking Gavin now under the covers? I thought Gavin was asleep. I guess she is really feeling sexy now and is waking him up. Good girl! I'll even take a little stuff under the covers after their show earlier. It show Julia now feeling comfortable at VV, it took her a while I think. This party initiated Nastasha, got Akira a girl, got Petra to get Christy off, and got Julia and Gavin to really let their hair down and blossom in front of our eyes. Very successful.