Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, new girl is throwing up. She had quite an initiation night. Looks like she sucks cock well. Good for Akira. Gavin and Julia had a ball tonight, even performed. Everyone, except maybe Christy had a good time. She is a bit of a prima donna. Get over yourself and make lemonade from lemons! You know the saying, if you just have lemons, make lemonade. She doesn't have a guy now, so what, enjoy yourself anyway, Petra would have fooled around with you. Christy and Messa are almost perfect for each other. Both moody loners, not very social. I like Sonia a lot now. She gets along with everyone, shares Ivo with Petra, and has fun with herself and dancing. Who knew after the way she rejected Phil and went to Ivo, that I would ever like her again, but I do!

I like that Julia tries to talk to Christy. She also seems to like Sonia and Petra also. The guys are looking at laughing at some photos they took tonight. Maybe Nastasha sucking Akira's cock? But, Christy still doesn't mix.

I like that Julia tries to talk to Christy. She also seems to like Sonia and Petra also. The guys are looking at laughing at some photos they took tonight. Maybe Nastasha sucking Akira's cock? But, Christy still doesn't mix.

Ivo took fotos from Christy & Petra and Gavin filmed them :)