Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#2

Just for the Record,Think whatever the hell you want,I don't give a damn,let someone like Bluto constantly harrass you every chance he gets and see how long your ass gonna keep a cool head,sometimes you just need to shut the hell up if you don't know why a person is angry or the back story to a person's anger,if your gay or a supporter for the  gay rights movement I'm not trying to insult you,I'm talking to one person only Timewarp,but I guess some of you only have selective memory and reading.

And for the record ,I'm not the only member that he constantly logs in talks shit to and then logs right back off CC all while laughing at the way he stirred up trouble and caused havoc on this website.He's a real forum Troll!! Just Look at his Profile.

Just for the record, I don't think much of someone who uses the word "faggot" in this day and age. It says a lot about the person.

I just expressed an opinion. The word you used is offensive. There are racist terms you could use for instance and it would not matter if they were directed to an individual or a group. I believe that the term you used falls into that category in this day and age and decided to say so.

Make of it what you like. Yes, I have expressed other opinions on here. Most were not critical of anything, just my thoughts.

we're doomed for the next couple of days. the look on the face and panties indicate period time...  ;)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Aun't Flow came to visit her for a bit.

Just for the Record,Think whatever the hell you want,I don't give a damn,let someone like Bluto constantly harrass you every chance he gets and see how long your ass gonna keep a cool head,sometimes you just need to shut the hell up if you don't know why a person is angry or the back story to a person's anger,if your gay or a supporter for the  gay rights movement I'm not trying to insult you,I'm talking to one person only Timewarp,but I guess some of you only have selective memory and reading.

And for the record ,I'm not the only member that he constantly logs in talks shit to and then logs right back off CC all while laughing at the way he stirred up trouble and caused havoc on this website.He's a real forum Troll!! Just Look at his Profile.

LMAO MIKEY,TAKE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS,LOOK AT THE PICTURES YOU COPY AND PUT ON YOUR WALLS AT HOME OF THE GIRLS,LIKE A STALKER,,AND CHILLAX,HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)