Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#4

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 4:40 PM, K.Lane said:

:cool:

Bon, je vais vous avouer quelque chose pour lequel j'ai été sanctionné

Regardez comme souvent ils regardent leur écran PC en faisant des galipettes...

Ils monnayent cela sur un site. Qui commence par un C...

La seconde lettre est un H.

Et puis merde. J'attendrai encore la période de banissement...

When I compare these two to all the other current occupants, I see such a lack of class in their demeanor, Carla in particular.  Can't really put my finger on it, it is just that when compared to women like Leora, Maya, Nellie, Zoya and most of the others, this one comes up short, with Butch and Sabrina a close second.  She treats Mario like her personal manservant, to give her his dick and service her only when she's in the mood, and to refuse him if it does not fit in her plan at the moment.  Mario is no prize either, and probably running second only to Lev.

There, my opinion, my  :twocents:

Carla and Mario lovers feel free to disagree, I will not get mad.

When I compare these two to all the other current occupants, I see such a lack of class in their demeanor, Carla in particular.  Can't really put my finger on it, it is just that when compared to women like Leora, Maya, Nellie, Zoya and most of the others, this one comes up short, with Butch and Sabrina a close second.  She treats Mario like her personal manservant, to give her his dick and service her only when she's in the mood, and to refuse him if it does not fit in her plan at the moment.  Mario is no prize either, and probably running second only to Lev.

There, my opinion, my  :twocents:

Carla and Mario lovers feel free to disagree, I will not get mad.

If I had a GF who gave it as often as Carla I'd be her bitch too. Much as I love Leora which is better, sex 3 times a day or once a week? That's a rhetorical question ... surely?