Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#4

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this grammar rule, but in french it's the opposite, that's why we sometimes made this mistake

Why do you say it´s the opposite in French? It´s exactly the same - il/elle, son/sa/ses...

Why do you say it´s the opposite in French? It´s exactly the same - il/elle, son/sa/ses...

No he means that in French you'd use the possessive in function of the object's gender, not subject's.

A girl's brother is referred to as "her brother" because the subject is feminine, in French we'd say "son frère" as opposed to "sa frère" because it's brother that's masculine.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Stick Art Studio is a world famous makeup artist studio in Barcelona Spain. Although I think there are a few across the country in larger metropolitan areas like Madrid and stuff.

Anyway they teach traditional makeup for everything from running a beauty salon to photoshoots to high end fashion modeling. But I know them from their special effects side of things. Their instructors and students/graduates apply makeup for a ton Hollywood productions including stuff like Guardians of the Galaxy, the X-men series, The Walking Dead, and several students were on the Sci-Fi Channels "Face-Off" which is about a special effects competition.