Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#4

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete sequence.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This is down for me too.. It says that it contains errors. I have never seen that on an imgur link before, could it be that they have an agreement with RLC to not show it?

This is down for me too.. It says that it contains errors. I have never seen that on an imgur link before, could it be that they have an agreement with RLC to not show it?

I couldn't see it either until I used Chrome instead of Firefox. No clue as to what the difference is. But for those of you that can't see the images it's basically Mario holding his Laptop to the screen with Microsoft Word open. In large text is says the following. Each sentence was a different picture because he was changing the message

FIGHT DAY BY DAY TO BE A BETTER ONE OF YOUR SELF

PEACE FOR EVERYBODY <3

MUCH LOVE <3

WE THE BETTER YOU COULD DAY BY DAY DON'T HATE

There was one more image but I can't make out what is says in alfredoalcan's pic. The first image in the sequence is blurry for some reason.

*Edit* also just for complete documentation sake. He was giving a thumbs up in a couple of the pics.

Sorry, here again from tinypic

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

First pic says:

" i love you all guys **** fight day by day..."

**** no understable word.

We want to see life not fight

you want to be the best one show me How do  you like your spouse

You are the best and we are not

Crying is not a defect men  but is the power of the heart

I'm really sorry

On what happened here

All links are closed down.

RLC or DMCA didn't take long to get the images removed from this thread. They were posted at 6:12PM and they were taken down within 5 minutes after they were posted.

Must have been something on those images that RLC didn't want people to see if they ordered a takedown so quickly. Or maybe they don't want to scar their reputation any further than what it already is.

Now the images are back up again.

RLC or DMCA didn't take long to get the images removed from this thread. They were posted at 6:12PM and they were taken down within 5 minutes after they were posted.

Must have been something on those images that RLC didn't want people to see if they ordered a takedown so quickly. Or maybe they don't want to scar their reputation any further than what it already is.

Now the images are back up again.

Hmm, so RLC DO have clout on this board.

Interesting.

Nobody from Cam Caps removed the content. It's done by RLC themselves.

Any content removed is what gets uploaded to Third Party Sites.

Yea sorry, I did not make myself clear, I meant that RLC can control content if uploaded to 3rd party sites.

And that statement is about as clear as mud also!

Hope you get the jist of what I am trying to say.