Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#4

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario went insane since Carla left. It will be a matter of a very short time, until RLC takes this apartment out.

:nana: :screwy: :shithappens: :wtf:

He's in no hurry to go anywhere. He's putting stuff from the table up on the shelves by the TV.

Where is Carla , DONT WANT TO WATCH THE BOT POUND IS PUD !

We don't have to watch each apartment if we don't like what they do or think it's boring. Lesbians or singles for that matter. If nothing more happens in this apartment it will be removed soon i guess.

I just want to make something clear, when a girl is fingering in front of the cams you are happy, when a guy is jerking off you are angry. there is STRAIGHT GIRLS who watch RLC!!! My girlfriend like to go on rlc sometimes, and she really prefer to see a guy playing with his dick than a girl with her pussy. Don't cry because a guy is doing something that you do yourself while watching rlc. Don't make the nice guy, you are on rlc to watch naked girls, but it's cpl's life, not just woman life. If you don't want to watch a dick than you change the cam and you go watch another cpl. If a girl is watching him jerking off you'll say to that girl "don't watch him, go watch a girl fingering her pussy"? lmao if you don't like him just don't watch him. BTW if only I had Carla's fb I would be happy ^^"

This has become fascinating at another level. Let's face it, Mario is a manchild. Going forward it's like waiting to see how long it will take a self supervised 5 year old to burn the house down. As for his jerking off. If it makes you feel uncomfortable you might want to have a think on that.