New Girl Anna -- With Pictures

Just before she went to bed just now she was sitting in the chair in her room, visible from camera 10, and was rubbing her pussy while wearing panties, not just scratching an itch or something. I was sure she would continue in bed but she seems to have gone to sleep. :idk:

Just before she went to bed just now she was sitting in the chair in her room, visible from camera 10, and was rubbing her pussy while wearing panties, not just scratching an itch or something. I was sure she would continue in bed but she seems to have gone to sleep. :idk:

It seemed she was touching herself also under the camera 2 in living room, before she went to the upstairs. It may be she didn't be aware that she was visible in cam 2, and later in cam 10 in her bedroom. Little bit more time might help her to do it, at least under the blanket.

I'd say bisexual. From what I hear virtually every girl at that age and younger is bi or bi curious, times are a-changing after all.. Keep in mind, there are no guys there to find out if they play both sides lol.

And, let's not discount the fact that there have been girls there who had relationships with males. Those that come to mind immediately are Rita, Milana, Jenny and even Coco had a guy spend the night with her.  I agree that it is a sign of the times that young people (women especially) are encouraged to "do some experimenting" to see what their preferences are.

I think there is much more openness today towards all different types of sex and very few taboos any more for young people. Unless they have actual relationships with the opposite sex, if the young women are with other women they are attracted to, they may fool around. But they won't really be lesbian.

In my opinion, Anna is the only one in this apartment that I could picture doing professional high level modeling.

Ilona would be good for a music video or young people's clothes.

I'm not sure what kind of modeling Irma would be good at.  She has a nice set of boobs but is kind of short..

I think Anna has a wild streak that needs to come out.

In my opinion, Anna is the only one in this apartment that I could picture doing professional high level modeling.

I'm not sure what kind of modeling Irma would be good at.  She has a nice set of boobs but is kind of short..

Sure she has done model work, but it is totally different when everything goes out live. In situation like that she is inexperienced, and gazes cameras almost all the time. She still tries to do her best and win her shyness to show naked body. It is interesting to follow how she will progress, and how far she finally dares to go during the next weeks.

Irma has the perfect body for glamour modelling only not editorial modelling. She has large breasts that look great when exposed but make her look top heavy when wearing clingy tops. Even though she probably represents the majority of normal women she could never do serious modelling.

Many women look far better with clothes on than without, Irma is the opposite. With no clothes on she looks spectacular!

Ilona looks great with or without clothes! She could definitely do modelling but needs to mature. Playing the sexy minx doesn't make a great editorial model.

Anna is tall enough to be a model and i suspect looks great when dressed up with great make up.

Irma has the perfect body for glamour modelling only not editorial modelling. She has large breasts that look great when exposed but make her look top heavy when wearing clingy tops. Even though she probably represents the majority of normal women she could never do serious modelling.

Many women look far better with clothes on than without, Irma is the opposite. With no clothes on she looks spectacular!

Ilona looks great with or without clothes! She could definitely do modelling but needs to mature. Playing the sexy minx doesn't make a great editorial model.

Anna is tall enough to be a model and i suspect looks great when dressed up with great make up.

You see Irma with clothes on that makes her comfortable, Irma could model anything they want.  She loves the clothes that she wants to be comfortable in! 

If you're referring to runway modeling, fashion modeling and so forth, then you're right. Irma could not be a runway model and would be limited in mainstream fashion modeling. But, if you go out to photo sites such as getty images, depositphotos.com, thinkstock.com, crestock.com or any of the other "royalty-free" photo sites, you will see that there are literally millions of photos that companies purchase for advertising purposes, book covers, page headings, magazine ads and so forth. The photographers who take the photos (or videos) that are offered need attractive models of all shapes and sizes.

There are photos at these sites on every topic imaginable that require "models". These sites can give you an idea of all the types of models that can become extremely popular in a very short time. Literally anyone who wants to become a model has a golden opportunity to achieve their dream. I have purchased a large number of photos (and even some video clips) for various projects that I and my clients worked on. If I find a particular model that I like, I might use her over and over again on a lot of different projects.