New Girl Anna -- With Pictures

Ah, maybe so. Time will tell how well it works out. Ilona is one strange girl for not even bothering to hang out. Maybe she's just anti-social.  :idk:

According to me she is banal, without interest, not great. It was better with the two sirens Ilona and Irma. :shithappens:

According to me she is banal, without interest, not great. It was better with the two sirens Ilona and Irma. :shithappens:

:doh: ...  I do not know you. ...  but she will high probably play more than one class above you. ...  :lmao:... just a hunch ...  :wtf:

We new we was right about the lesbian BS. What is there no heterosexual women available. Maybe heterosexual women's standards are much to high for this RLC site. We are selves are burned out on BS lesbians. It figures though that this apartment started as a scam and will end as a scam.

We new we was right about the lesbian BS. What is there no heterosexual women available. Maybe heterosexual women's standards are much to high for this RLC site. We are selves are burned out on BS lesbians. It figures though that this apartment started as a scam and will end as a scam.

I'd say bisexual. From what I hear virtually every girl at that age and younger is bi or bi curious, times are a-changing after all.. Keep in mind, there are no guys there to find out if they play both sides lol.