New Girl is Ilona Split #2

i think she be sex chatting and masturbating in that laundry room and yes she did bring a chair in there with her.i like ilona but if this continues they should get someone else in the apt and remove her for being in there hours on in.

Yep she is hiding out again, just a bit ridicules if you ask me. She must have moved a chair in there. RLC should put a stop to this or change tennets to someone who doesn't hide all the time.

I agree that she's too much in the laundey room, and on the phone/mac, but at least she's home. If she's been out, there wouldn't have been that much complaining, I know this because people didn't complain THIS much when Sara and White was/wasn't here.

But it might be more complaining because Ilona is way better to look at than those other I mentioned.

I rather see her going out with the girls but ilona is too immature  and i am really hoping anna and irma grow closer together. anna is not for everyone but i love a woman with long legs and a great ass ;)

Complaints are complaints and  it is good to hear what other's think  as many are on the same page about ilona. I rather see one of the tenants from the past come back but not the one that  never showered in the house.one of the first  2 girls that came to this apartment . we can throw her with ilona  since they both like hiding ...

Anna has potential. Irma would bring her out, but I don't know if Anna likes Irma like Irma likes Ilona. Why does Irma like Ilona? Ilona is afraid of her. Almost reminds me of Kristy trying to touch and seduce Kami all the time. That never worked and maybe this won't either. And I think the girls are not lesbian but are bi or bicurious. At their age, it is not uncommon among young women to explore each other a bit. In colleges, many sexually active girls may experiment with their girlfriends also, especially if they don't have a steady boyfriend. Or they may do both!

i send mail to rlc to desaprove the "no cam room" in this appt. i think they will not change nothing i send mail  :idk:

The "no cam room" is the laundry. They will not waste money to put equipment in there as normal people don't go in there that often, and when they do it's for no longer than 10 minutes. Only Ilona stays there forever. And although I hate her computer addiction, we gotta give her a break on the laundry room. She clearly has an issue charging her laptop anywhere in the bedrooms. Additionally, she could be on skype in there, with friends or family, which understandably requires some privacy

The "no cam room" is the laundry. They will not waste money to put equipment in there as normal people don't go in there that often, and when they do it's for no longer than 10 minutes. Only Ilona stays there forever. And although I hate her computer addiction, we gotta give her a break on the laundry room. She clearly has an issue charging her laptop anywhere in the bedrooms. Additionally, she could be on skype in there, with friends or family, which understandably requires some privacy

Always excuses with you snaky.  There are a ton of places that she could charge her laptop and you know it!  I agree that a camera is needed in the laundry room for all paying customers to RLC!!