New Girl is Ilona Split #2

Rita was popular, and continues to gather praise. What is the difference between Rita and Ilona? Almost nothing!

- Rita went out in the morning to study Spanish. Ilona start work on a computer.

- Rita came back to the apartment in the afternoon, sometimes took a shower, and almost always disappeared again. Also, Ilona take breaks, may take a shower during the day and will continue to work.

- Rita came back late, took a shower and spent time in bed. Just as Ilona.

Only big difference is that RLC is not the same after K&K, and people have inflated expectations to the new residents. Nothing is no longer enough.

Rita was popular, and continues to gather praise. What is the difference between Rita and Ilona? Almost nothing!

- Rita went out in the morning to study Spanish. Ilona start work on a computer.

- Rita came back to the apartment in the afternoon, sometimes took a shower, and almost always disappeared again. Also, Ilona take breaks, may take a shower during the day and will continue to work.

Only big difference is that RLC is not the same after K&K, and people have inflated expectations to the new residents. Nothing is no longer enough.

I wasn't here when Rita was in the apartment, but from you description, it seems correct compared to other girls too.

It's OK that their not in the apartment, but if they are, some think they have to be naked and entertaining all the time.

Ilona got the same negative comments when Sara and White was here to, even if she did more nudity then (more time alone). Even if she just lying on the bed with her computer, her looks still keeps her more interesting than many other of the apartments on here. But that's my personal opinion, others have their.

Instead of comparing her to Rita, lets compare her to Leora. While she's not that much on the computer, most of her off, she spends in front of the mirror. She does masturbate openly, which is good, but you can see that it's an act most of the time. And she feels really dirty afterwards, since she imidiatly needs to shower, compared to Irma who don't.  (Leora was the one who got me interested in this site, but I almost never watch her anymore because it's the same boring thing all the time, and not even Scooter could make it worth watching with Paul there)

She does masturbate openly, which is good, but you can see that it's an act most of the time.

Wait a minute are you talking about Leora or Ilona ? Because nobody's mentioned Ilona bating before!

If it's Leora ... act blah, blah, especially when compared to Ilona's general behaviour. Does Leora bate for the audience? Yes, but no-one seems to criticize Nelly for thinking about how to entertain us and nor should they. And every time people sleep or fuck on the sofa beds, do you mean to tell me that's not for our benefit?

And every time people sleep or fuck on the sofa beds, do you mean to tell me that's not for our benefit?

Is that to say that you don't think regular couples (couples not on cam) have sex on the couch from to time or that the bed is the only place people have sex?

but no-one seems to criticize Nelly for thinking about how to entertain us and nor should they.

I don't like to watch when Nelly, Masha or those lesbians are fucking. That's just my problem, so I just don't watch, and I let those enjoy who like that, without complain them all the time in their boards.

I usually agree with a lot of the things you post, See. But, in this case, I don't think there is any comparison. Rita showed her "authentic" self and was a lot more friendly and open than Ilona.

When I watch Ilona, I don't get the sense that any of her actions are "authentic" except her obsession with whatever she is doing on her laptop. When she's not on there, everything she says and does seems phony and/or scripted (by herself, not RLC).

It's true that Rita changed and became more reserved after that one night out with Nora when she came home seemingly heartbroken, but she was still far more "honest" with her actions than Ilona has ever been.

When I watch Ilona, I don't get the sense that any of her actions are "authentic" except her obsession with whatever she is doing on her laptop. When she's not on there, everything she says and does seems phony and/or scripted (by herself, not RLC).

I can agree.

Wait a minute are you talking about Leora or Ilona ? Because nobody's mentioned Ilona bating before!

If it's Leora ... act blah, blah, especially when compared to Ilona's general behaviour. Does Leora bate for the audience? Yes, but no-one seems to criticize Nelly for thinking about how to entertain us and nor should they. And every time people sleep or fuck on the sofa beds, do you mean to tell me that's not for our benefit?

The sentance you quoted was Leora.

People might not criticize Nelly because you can see her enjoying sex, and being autenthinc.

It is sure that Ilona plays to the cameras, but I started to think what actually means that she is not genuine, authentic, honest, real, etc. Meaning of those terms are difficult to specify in the environment where girls are living. For some those terms may mean same as they must live in the same way than they live without the cameras. In most cases that is impossible so long as they are aware of the cameras.

Some may think that it is genuine how they react the existence of the cameras, and start to play. That is natural behavior pattern for some, especially for girls like they. Maybe it is not authentic (or honest), but is it genuine? I am of the opinion that her behavior is at least natural and real, even she plays to the cameras. It is that so long as she is not forced to do what she do. In some sense, it may be more interesting to see how some girl react to the presence of cameras, than how she would live without knowing of the cameras.

English is not a strong language for me, so I may have some confusions in definitions of those terms, but maybe you got what I mean.

I don't like to watch when Nelly, Masha or those lesbians are fucking. That's just my problem, so I just don't watch, and I let those enjoy who like that, without complain them all the time in their boards.

yep, don't care to see cpls fucking either

I luv to see them bate