This Apartment! Split #2

i think something is going on.the girls are hardly talking and irma went to her room to eat when they usually eat together.the only ones who really talked was anna and irma.anna has talked to ilona little words and that was it.something must of happend while they were out.

Hopefully irma has realized that the laptop is more important to her and just decided not to waste her energy trying to connect with ilona like she was before..Think ilona is a rude little girl and everytime they are together  she has her laptop with her. after a while it gets old.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irma went upstairs with her food and then went to anna room then came downstairs and both times didnt say a word to ilona.otep43 i hope your right and maybe shes getting sick i saw her take some kind of pill she was showing anna in the kitchen.

irma went upstairs with her food and then went to anna room then came downstairs and both times didnt say a word to ilona.otep43 i hope your right and maybe shes getting sick i saw her take some kind of pill she was showing anna in the kitchen.

Can't guarantee that i am right but i think when i look into this apartment and see ilona on her laptop AGAIN i am like wtf? can't this girl be without it for one day.. hey you can't keep conversation with somone who puts their laptop before anything else.. i am surprised she went out with irma and anna and left the laptop home. pretty sure she had withdrawals though  being away from it..

Hope it is something different but at the same time i think irma is better off with anna  since anna  gives  more of  her time to irma and actually listens.

im with you on that one i noticed that at least they can have a full conversations and actually know how to have fun ilona has gotten boring.irma and anna its whats keeping this apt.alive.ilona is selfish and lazy.and she doesnt even drink boring the day they brought home wine and anna poured for everyone she had i sip and that was it.she dont know how to have fun.the only fun she has is on that laptop or phone.

Probably way too much interpretation. And even if they had a dispute, they will certainly clarify that. Tomorrow is sylvester. I think, the girls will visit some party or event to celebrate and maybe this will help to fix this assumed disagreement. :)

im with you on that one i noticed that at least they can have a full conversations and actually know how to have fun ilona has gotten boring.irma and anna its whats keeping this apt.alive.ilona is selfish and lazy.and she doesnt even drink boring the day they brought home wine and anna poured for everyone she had i sip and that was it.she dont know how to have fun.the only fun she has is on that laptop or phone.

Sitting on the sofa and ilona can't even look away from her laptop to talk to irma while irma tries to conversate with her..sad, Glad she went to talk to anna in the kitchen.. Anna is just more attentive to irma..even if they don't do anything  i rather see 2 adults conversating instead of an adult sitting next to a child on her laptop that doesn't communicate much.

ilona has a nice body but it is her attitude that sucks... That laptop is consuming her life which in return she is  alienating her roomies  and only has small talk with them... sad to see it this way..

beaucoup de commentaires sont justes ici!! ilona voyage à longueur d'année, mais si à chaque destination, elle passe 95% de son temps à travailler sur son ordinateur, elle ne profite de rien!!!! elle serait aux Bahamas avec une plage de rêve, qu'elle resterait enfermée avec son ordinateur, à placer des filles pour des jobs dans le monde!!! je lui souhaite d'apprendre à en profiter elle aussi, car pour l'instant, elle ne fait que travailler, bloquée sur son ordi!!!

many reviews are right here !! ilona travel throughout the year, but if each destination, she spends 95% of his time working on his computer, it profits nothing !!!! it would be in the Bahamas with a dream beach, she would stay locked up with his computer, placing girls for jobs in the world !!! I want him to learn to enjoy it too, because right now, it only work on his computer locked !!! :screwy: :scratchchin: :-\

Something has definitely happened, the entire atmosphere in the house has changed.

Irma shutting the door to her room and just laying there looking very unhappy.

let's hope they stay away from these forums

and if they do peek

they have a tough hide/skin