Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Unsy, you can tell me in pm. I will tell no one.

No, I can't do this. I gave her my word not to tell anyone.

Nack is leaving, Unsy. I told him you and I should have a virtual "party"  for him before he leaves and that I will miss him.

My membership ends in a few days, I'm not sure about renewing it.

I wish you all the best, nack. Thanks for the great time here.

Unsy, I am sorry to hear about the attitude of Ivo and Sonia towards Christy. Did she have some sort of venereal disease. Unsy, you can tell me in pm. I will tell no one.

I am not surprised about their attitude toward Christy. They are all a bunch of aholes in Tver.Petra does whatever she fucking pleases. She knows VV cannot kick her out. Same with Ivo and Sonia who are as antisocial as you can get.

You know guys, VV is like a five ton elephant. It is falling, but does so very,  very slowly. No one even notices and then it falls!

They are totally falling apart. They add a couple of people then neglect everything. What is their plan with Kristy, with Nelly? What about "the Village People?"

Nack is leaving, Unsy. I told him you and I should have a virtual "party"  for him before he leaves and that I will miss him.

I don't even know why I am still here. Inertia or laziness, I guess. I don't even get mad here any more.

Unsy pm me when you have time.

Writing is going well.

[/

I realized it was the man with whom Christy was when Petra was absent long week. Ivo kept saying his name, when it was not already, and then there was panic in Voronezh. Petra said she went to the hospital and she said Akira not  found Ivo long while constantly cursing

Wow, some people must be a load of fun at a party.

VV need guys who are ready for sexual experimentation as classic sex the same does not become interesting. Christy, I think after the return is not the same feeling that it is difficult to find in Tver, honestly, I feel sorry for her. Petra needed a guy who will satisfy her sexual hunger, so we can see her work with the dildo and the real male member. I like to watch when she sucks cock. Ivo & Sonia is preparing for marriage, so do not always have sex, but I think that after this change. I think we have to wait until the men

I've obviously been vocal in the past about my disdain for Ivo and Sonia and would still very much like for them to leave VV, but I don't really get this feeling sorry for Christy business. I could maybe understand if she didn't immediately try to flirt with Ivo hours after visiting them the first time she went to Tver, but we all know she did. She's lucky she didn't get a repeat performance of Nastya and the glass from Sonia. I really don't blame them one bit for shunning her. VV should have asked them how they felt about the idea of Christy staying there because it's obvious that neither Ivo or Sonia want her there. And them going through all the motions of having sex and dancing out in the open is just painful to watch at this point. Christy should not have come back to VV until they've opened up the 3rd apartment.

Christy has done nothing wrong since she came back. they just don't have anything for her to do and they hate her in Tver. Petra is actually ruining things with the camming and the Village People. If it wasn't for the fact that she helps all the girls I probably would not like her. Ivo and Sonia are honestly not even there. They are anti social and just want to get married. Good for them but they aren't contributing  here any more.

And Voro is basically two couples who love to fuck and another girl who is being wasted. Nelly is even more moody and picky than Christy.

This place has gone to hell. Disjointed, disorganized, too many couples, old and stale in Tver.

What good can you say? Only good thing was Jacky and Tobi, but even they get boring and they don't mix well except with Nina and Robert. I like Nina but Robert gives me the creeps.