Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Thank you, timewarp and miscvoyeur, I really appreciate it. From now on, I will tone down the tenor of my posts so that I don't antagonize.

And timewarp, I really feel for Akira. Funny to say this because I used to hate him back from the time with Tanya. Remember the f...ing bondage scene? Only that was not scripted, Tanya really liked him and wanted him and they debased her using her desires against her! One of the few scenes I wouldn't watch after a while. The other was the bdsm scene with Christy and Ivo's friend. I am not into that scene.

I think you are right, Akira's heart was broken when Charlie left him. F...ing Nikky did that to him. And miscvoyeur is right, Nikky came onto him that night, he did not want to have sex with her then or later.

This kind of makes my point. VV, I believe, believe, kind of requires them or strongly encourages them to "mate" with their chosen partners. Akira didn't want to leave VV the first time, but he had no sexual partner and did not fit in. Plus, he left to try to win Charlie back over. It obviously didn't work, so he came back and.....was paired with the girl who broke up his  relationship. Almost a Shakesparean tragedy!

VV does this to people there. I feel it in my bones. No, I don't know it as fact! Dizi, Phil, Messa, Nastya, Akira, all left I believe  because of VV's "requirements" that they put on these people. Phil didn't like the pressure to find a partner and have sex, he only wanted Sonia. Dizi didn't accept any of the male partners they gave her for sex (some of who were hellacious!), Tanya couldn't fit in, she interfered with the relationship with Charlie. Messa and Christy were basically given sex education lessons by Petra. And Akira I discussed already. Nastya may have been kicked out because of violence, but she was  provoked because Christy didn't follow her chosen partnership (and because she was crazy jealous!).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, isn´t this better than Suzan&Hector 7 weeks of vacation ??

from what i've read suzan & hector are another couple that RLC screwed the pooch with.  sounds like they need to leave the project which got me to thinking just how much these people must get paid!

Nah, the others left. Just nightly company for Sender. He likes the girl who he knew, but no sex or relationship. No, Voro will be dead for a few more days until after Russian New Year, I hear maybe the 10th. He'll probably periodically have friends visit him there while he plays security guard for Voro, lol!

Meanwhile Petra and Nikky are a couple for now back in Tver. How exciting!

Thank you, timewarp and miscvoyeur, I really appreciate it. From now on, I will tone down the tenor of my posts so that I don't antagonize.

And timewarp, I really feel for Akira. Funny to say this because I used to hate him back from the time with Tanya. Remember the f...ing bondage scene? Only that was not scripted, Tanya really liked him and wanted him and they debased her using her desires against her! One of the few scenes I wouldn't watch after a while. The other was the bdsm scene with Christy and Ivo's friend. I am not into that scene.

I think you are right, Akira's heart was broken when Charlie left him. F...ing Nikky did that to him. And miscvoyeur is right, Nikky came onto him that night, he did not want to have sex with her then or later.

This kind of makes my point. VV, I believe, believe, kind of requires them or strongly encourages them to "mate" with their chosen partners. Akira didn't want to leave VV the first time, but he had no sexual partner and did not fit in. Plus, he left to try to win Charlie back over. It obviously didn't work, so he came back and.....was paired with the girl who broke up his  relationship. Almost a Shakesparean tragedy!

VV does this to people there. I feel it in my bones. No, I don't know it as fact! Dizi, Phil, Messa, Nastya, Akira, all left I believe  because of VV's "requirements" that they put on these people. Phil didn't like the pressure to find a partner and have sex, he only wanted Sonia. Dizi didn't accept any of the male partners they gave her for sex (some of who were hellacious!), Tanya couldn't fit in, she interfered with the relationship with Charlie. Messa and Christy were basically given sex education lessons by Petra. And Akira I discussed already. Nastya may have been kicked out because of violence, but she was  provoked because Christy didn't follow her chosen partnership (and because she was crazy jealous!).

We are going to keep you honest. We have no evidence that the brief oral sex between Akira and Nikky had any effect whatsoever on the Akira/Charlie relationship. In fact, I seriously doubt it because it seemed that something was in motion before that occurred. I maintain that except for those removed because of violence we have no real understanding of why the others left.

OK, timewarp, I concede on that point (not something you ever expected me to say, huh?). True, we don't know. And there is the point that Charlie had already left before the Akira/Nikky night.

The one thing I still feel, feel only is that VV seems to have at least an undercurrent of understood (or failure to understand  as when they don't explain things well to new people) expectations that the participants will entertain us (make them money) and that it is strongly implied that they have a partner assigned or that they like and that they should have some sort of sex at times. As with all expectations, the implication is that if they are not met there may be some consequences in time. While we do not know that many left or were booted out of the project because of failure to meet those expectations, in my mind at least there seems to be an implication several people separated from the project because of it. Maybe some didn't want to live up to these seemingly unreasonable expectations, especially Phil, Dizi and maybe Messa.

Now, feedback from us to VV may in part be driving some of VV's decisions on participants. I concede that as well.

I however feel that it is VV's expectations of participants that cause  a lot of the problems. This is an entertainment site, we are the customers. So if we want some of these expectations (or implied requirements if you will) to be fairer or to change, we then need to tell VV this. In the end, they will do what they want for their business and we have the choice of paying or not.

Better timewarp? I mean I still do have my opinions you know.