Leora Masturbates ~ Jan 01 to Feb.29/2016.

I know what it is. I have the same problem. Regular Visa and Mastercards will not allow International transactions on them.

The solution is to buy one of those pre-paid Visa cards that allow International transactions, put 50 bucks or so on it, and then pick the "Segway" payment option. That works fine. All you have to do is remember to keep enough money on the card to cover the monthly fee.

I just go to a local 7-11 store where I purchased it and add money to the card whenever I know the next monthly payment is due.

Hope that helps.

A very strange comment - to us Europeans, Visa and Mastercards are international cards valid everywhere. In Europe, even debit cards (I have a Mastercard debit card) are valid across the borders.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cobalt75

Do we have any idea what the book was, or indeed is? Will she return to it every time she is looking for stimulating thoughts, do you suppose?

I wonder if it's illustrated or just erotic writing, say something like the Diaries of Anais Nin, for example.

le marquis de Sade, "la philosophie dans le boudoir" ou "Justine" ou peut-être "les 120 journées de Sodome"...oups ah non Sade est censuré en Russie... :doh:

Do we have any idea what the book was, or indeed is? Will she return to it every time she is looking for stimulating thoughts, do you suppose?

I wonder if it's illustrated or just erotic writing, say something like the Diaries of Anais Nin, for example.

le livre c'est 50 nuance de grey  :)

Guest cobalt75

le livre c'est 50 nuance de grey  :)

Toujours pensé que Léora avait un bon potentiel de soumise  :) mais le livre me paraît peu épais pour les 3 tomes de ce roman à l'eau de rose  :)

Toujours pensé que Léora avait un bon potentiel de soumise  :) mais le livre me paraît peu épais pour les 3 tomes de ce roman à l'eau de rose  :)

je sais que j'ai vue le titre grey sur un livre dans un des appartements hier si je me trompe pas

par contre maintenant tu me met le doute si c'etait chez leora ou ailleurs ;-)

Guest cobalt75

je sais que j'ai vue le titre grey sur un livre dans un des appartements hier si je me trompe pas

par contre maintenant tu me met le doute si c'etait chez leora ou ailleurs ;-)

lol

In other words, you're all guessing!

Knowing Leora finds Stephen Hawking stimulating reading , there's no good reason why she'd not be turned on by a weighty Russian tome on the mechanics of the combine harvester!

If she finds her partner Paul, who's as dull as ditchwater, attractive, then nothing should surprise us!

She may of course be reading to try and distract herself and fight off the urge to bate for the umpteenth time! :-)))

Guest cobalt75

In other words, you're all guessing!

Knowing Leora finds Stephen Hawking stimulating reading , there's no good reason why she'd not be turned on by a weighty Russian tome on the mechanics of the combine harvester!

If she finds her partner Paul, who's as dull as ditchwater, attractive, then nothing should surprise us!

She may of course be reading to try and distract herself and fight off the urge to bate for the umpteenth time! :-)))

Hey!! joke, je me fous de savoir ce qu'elle lit...du moment qu'elle se branle en lisant :)

Hey!! joke, je me fous de savoir ce qu'elle lit...du moment qu'elle se branle en lisant :)

She reads with her fingers like Braille for blind people.

They look like an artificial couple.

They are so different.

Leora is so amazing and attractive when Paul is just the opposite (to just say one neutral word about him).

Watching Leora is just what we like, and she does her best for us and for herself too I suppose.

It’s the only important thing and I hope she’ll continue and with some good surprises for us. :welcome:

This week was an outstanding one. :clap: :clap:

2016 is an Olympic Year. I hope she will win the Gold Medal and she had to practice a lot to stay the best. :yeahbaby:

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎18 at 9:07 PM, bubbleobill said:

the book is the russian edition of Thoughts by Arthur Schopenhauer