Ohhh My God. They're masturbating!!!!!! ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

learn fucking english man !!!

I am  a French Canadian and I had the intelligence to learn your language, Why can't you learn mine?

Je suis un Canadien Français et j'ai eu l'intelligence d'apprendre ta langue, Pourquoi tu ne pourrais pas apprendre la mienne ?

The disrespect that goes on here at CC is getting truly disgusting.  Think about why we are all here, and wonder why we attack one another. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinions about what happens on RLC, and predictions about what is going to happen, but when we call the girls disrespectful names and titles, and call each other names...that really does harm to this wonderful site and forum.

My two cents worth.

a quand un petit show de danaya ?

Surtout, ne te laisses pas impressionner par cet individu c'est son premier post en 2 ans.  Il y a plein de francophones ici, mais, souvent je vais poster en Anglais  à cause de la majorité.  Mais si un post m'est adressé en Français, je répondrai en Français.

learn fucking english man !!!

If you want to get onto the subject of learning English then sentences and proper adjectives start with capital letters and there should be a comma before the subject ("man"). Ou apprendre à parler Français, ce n'est pas difficile.