Ilona's out, so... sleepover

My personal opinion is that Anna was pretty loaded from the alcohol she had been drinking and was extremely turned on. However, she seemed to sober up quickly when Irma took her panties off and (along with the music delays that mikey was talking about) she realized exactly what she was about to do and absolutely panicked which sobered her up even more. She definitely then looked at the camera and motioned to Irma indicating that she didn't feel comfortable with them filming her.

There could be any number of reasons why she cooled down quickly and I wouldn't be surprised at all if her lack of affection from earlier today (when she was actually awake) was the result of embarrassment and concern that she didn't know how to proceed since Irma seemed more than willing to do a lot more the night before.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

You could be a little right here but it doesn't make sense to me.  One poster earlier said it may be that time of the month for her, and then I could certainly understand her hesitancy.  Just my thoughts on the situation.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong but are we in the middle of witnessing the sleeping world record by Anna...more than 12 hours..probably she did wake up at night for about an hr..but still....she hardly did any hardwork...Irma massaged her for 3 hrs....

I may be wrong but are we in the middle of witnessing the sleeping world record by Anna...more than 12 hours..probably she did wake up at night for about an hr..but still....she hardly did any hardwork...Irma massaged her for 3 hrs....

For the world record,  check Zora. She can sleep 10 or 12 hours, and  take a 3 hours nap just after

For the world record,  check Zora. She can sleep 10 or 12 hours, and  take a 3 hours nap just after

Leora has done things like sleep from 1-8 in the lounge then got up to move to the bedroom where she has slept until 12 or 1. I've actually seen her move the duvet to the sofa before 9 p.m. but she may then eat a take-away at 1 a.m. before returning to the couch. On occasion especially when Leora's away, Paul can be even worse!

Nelly and Bogdan often go to sleep at midnight then Bogdan gets up at 8 whereas Nelly can stay put. Bogdan might kiss her when he leaves for work but she doesn't actually get up until around noon.

hmmm..there is movement in Irma..but RLC should send ambulance for Anna....  :no:

on a serious note, i hope this long sleep will bring back the Anna from two days back..we all saw how K&K were friends again in a couple of days after their huge fight..this matter is way too small comparatively...