CamCaps' New Look

rubberball50

ww...

You don't have  Paid Member  under your name any more... did your membership to CC expire?

I think it's been said by StnCld in a response someplace that paid members can delete their posts, but non-paying CC members can't.

Hope this is helpful.

:)

Non Paid members can delete posts but it has to be done in a certain time limit. I don't what that limit is though.

If any member needs a post deleted that they can't delete themselves. Just send a PM with the link to the post and request to have it removed.

EDIT:  I just checked on that with another non paid member. When they post there doesn't seem to be a delete button. Only the Modify and Quote Buttons are shown.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,.. No green card for me.    I'm now a real citizen once again.  :woohoo:

I can't tell you how excited this makes me. 

Now is there a pledge or something that I'm suppose to take? 

And I'm still puzzled over the non-descript fuzzy heads.    Even missing persons can make much use of it.

On the back of a milk carton:    "Have you seen this person?"  "He is gray in complexion and has no eyes, no nose, and no mouth."  "If you think that you have spotted him, please call Ringling Brothers right away." 

Yeah,.. No green card for me.    I'm now a real citizen once again.  :woohoo:

I can't tell you how excited this makes me. 

Now is there a pledge or something that I'm suppose to take? 

And I'm still puzzled over the non-descript fuzzy heads.    Even missing persons can make much use of it.

On the back of a milk carton:    "Have you seen this person?"  "He is gray in complexion and has no eyes, no nose, and no mouth."  "If you think that you have spotted him, please call Ringling Brothers right away."

I am working on getting the Avatars fixed. It is a theme related issue so I've asked the developer to take a look.

Thank You,

- Admin