New girl Layla

Seriously for what pupose did they bring her in? Lying in bed staring at phone? Always wearing same boring nighty? Hanging around lookind bored and boring the others?

I dont get it. Every tranquilizer has more energy than her :curse: :bang head: :doh:

Seems like she's still hangover from mondays night out.

But I'm with you on wondering why they brought her in. Seems like RLCs formula is to bring someone bad in to replace something good (Irma/Ilona with Layla)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like she's still hangover from mondays night out.

But I'm with you on wondering why they brought her in. Seems like RLCs formula is to bring someone bad in to replace something good (Irma/Ilona with Layla)

I liked Irma and i like Layla. There is no good and bad in this apartment. :) ... It was clear that Irma will go sometime, because this is part of the concept of this appartment. Maybe, she will be back sometime.  8)

But for now, it does not make sense to call a person "bad" which is obviously very nice and personable. ... Why is this forum always so negativ?

I liked Irma and i like Layla. There is no good and bad in this apartment. :) ... It was clear that Irma will go sometime, because this is part of the concept of this appartment. Maybe, she will be back sometime.  8)

But for now, it does not make sense to call a person "bad" which is obviously very nice and personable. ... Why is this forum always so negativ?

It's ok to call someone bad, when they ruined the whole mood of this appartment when they arrived.

It's ok to call someone bad, when they ruined the whole mood of this appartment when they arrived.

You can always say that a person fits bad into the group which has already formed (even if i think this is not the case here). ... Just imagin she would have been the first who has moved there. ... Would you say that she is a bad person?  ??? ... I hope not, because she makes a nice impression on me. ...  To call someone "bad" just because you liked someone else more is not fair.

This apartment can only be fun for the girls if they get respect for they commitment. ... And one thing is sure. ... If the girls do not have fun, we would not have fun to watch them. :)

The best thing to do is to wish all the best to Irma and say that it would be nice to see her back.   :welcome: ... This is respect and we need more of it in this forum, i think. :)

Come on, it's not her fault. First of all no one has ruined the whole mood. Irma, Anna and Ilona were very close so it's only natural that when a fourth person is thrown into it the dynamics change. I think she blended in quite well, all things considered, and they all get along fine. Secondly, if anyone is to be blamed it's RLC for having too many girls at the same time in the apartment, not the girl who most likely didn't know exactly what it would be like. Personally I don't mind, it gives the place something extra that the other apartments don't have.

Ladies and Gentlemen, is it just me or so you all feel the same? Whenever I open the cam to Irma/Layla's room, now just Layla's room, do you get the feeling the it's cold as ice in there. I mean that girl always has blanket pulled up to her neck and balled up in the fetal position like she is freezing to death. I think it's because all the heat from that room left when the lovely Irma had to go home. I will be looking for ice cycles hanging from the ceiling soon for sure.

Can you say(((((( ICE QUEEN ))))))

Since nobody else have mentioned it, Layla is on her period. At least from yesterday. Saw her put a pad in then, and just removed one now.

She doesn't use that hugh diaper that Ilona "borrowed" from Irma.

Was it a pad or panty liner?  Allot of women use panty liners and are not on their period!!