New girl Layla

Was it a pad or panty liner?  Allot of women use panty liners and are not on their period!!

Was a pad, but googeling panti liner, it looks like that. But that is what I have seen period pads also look like.

Maybe she's just one of those who leak a little bit every day (I mean pee, not period).

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a pad, but googeling panti liner, it looks like that. But that is what I have seen period pads also look like.

Maybe she's just one of those who leak a little bit every day (I mean pee, not period).

Frankster get a clue already! People that leak pee every day have incontinence, and they are usually 60 and older and they wear adult diapers(or incontinence pad)  not panty liners.

A panty liner IS a type of a hygienic pad only thinner and narrower.

Frankster get a clue already! People that leak pee every day have incontinence, and they are usually 60 and older and they wear adult diapers(or incontinence pad)  not panty liners.

A panty liner IS a type of a hygienic pad only thinner and narrower.

Have a clue yourself:

http://www.everydayhealth.com/incontinence/when-incontinence-strikes-young-2868.aspx

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/incontinence/Pages/Breakingthetaboo.aspx

http://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/features/incontinence-womans-little-secret

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎16 at 5:26 AM, moibidule said:

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Layla is a wonderful girl. But unfortunatly I have never seen any movie with her naked (shower, bedroom, on bed...).

Do you have movies?

video link please please please ......

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎18 at 8:15 AM, Thestarider said:

This is why it the girls are always waiting on Layla

to get ready. Still Doesn't help that much !!!

100% correct. When they went out friday, makeup made it much worse.

Like the say: "If you polish a turd, it's still a turd"

I dont like Layla very much too. But saying this is just unfair and mean.  :doh: She may not be as pretty than the others. But she isnt ugly in any way.

This is why it the girls are always waiting on Layla

to get ready. Still Doesn't help that much !!!

I also prefer the natural lock without makeup, but I can not understand why someone could find her not attractive.  ???

I suspected, that she plays at least two league above both of you. ... So. Such comments seams a little laughable, because she would maybe not even be aware of you if you would stand in front of her screaming.  :lmao:

Mr. Box the great thing about forum's and life, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Perception and impressionism. I'm very much old school. Raised to have manors, but to always be honest and straight forward and not to candy coat the truth. I honestly like Layla, but her mannerism's and body language speak volumes to everyone who pays close attention, with eyes wide open. I have noticed that she puts her pants on one leg at a time just like I do, no one is above anyone on this earth, we were all created equally.