New girl Layla

Deader than a door nail, euromike. Layla seems very tired (long trip I guess) and sleeps a lot. Other three girls watching a movie looking bored. Like the bad old days when people in this apartment would look on their phones all f...ing day. Hopefully, not a sign of things to come.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the deal for me is that during the maintenance there was something going on and i'm not paying for hours that are under maintenance when the girls are dong something and i don't get to see it.  you all can go along with it but i'm not and i feel that the most of you go along with it to justify what you spend every month on this crap.  just how i feel, it's you all's defense mechanism!

The reason this apartment was under maintenance now, was that Layla had her introduction to the apartment. That is totally normal. Most likely a way for her to she what she's getting into for real, and have a last way to say no to the prosject. It's been like that every time someone new comes in.

Or as it was done last time, when technicians was putting up a new camera. They're not payed to be broadcast. Just as the cleaning crew after tenants leave also get off air time.

It was much worse in Nora times, when it ofte went under maintenance for a short time, and so often tham some though it was ment for the tenant to have sex without being seen (K&K)

I already said this before we knew the sleeping arrangements...Just before Layla arrived I saw Ilona jumping for joy. She included Anna with that joyful exhuberance as they were, all three, walking into the kitchen. I surmised, I think accurately, that the new girl was going to be her friend but didn't know the depth of the friendship. After Layla arrived I saw Ilona grope one of Layla's boobs and Layla wasn't uncomfortable with that. That points to some familiarity with each other. I haven't a clue about the future but I think that they are at least as friendly (touchy-feely) as Ilona is with the other girls. I think the journy from here will be fun for us. Be patient.

Yes and since shes there other girls wearing more clothing. Bad influence

Seems like it.

After seeing her now walking around for the first time, I was wondering if I should start calling her "Miss-no-ass". She's not much too look at for an ass man.

Her back just ends, and her legs begin, nothing inbetween as the other 3 girls have.

I can say one thing about Layla, she doesn't live on her cell phone like the rest of them!

That's true, but it may be that she don't have a local SIM card yet, and it is not cheap to use her own. Maybe she will get Ilona's SIM when she leave, and situation is fixed  :P