New girl Layla

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Layla immediately dressed after shower. Shes too shy for this appartement and has bad influence on the others. I wonder why people agree to take part in such a project when they know there are not comfortable when other tenants or viewers see them naked  :doh: :doh:

You cant be a surgeon when afraid of blood. Its as simple as it is...

I can't understand what a hell are you talking about. When she took shower her front direction was all the time more to the camera than to the rear wall. When she stood up, she didn't turn her back to the camera, every thing can be seen.

When she was lotioning herself in her room she was braless, door was fully open, and she did't embarrassed even Irma came into the room.

She has been little bit shy to show skin to another girls, but not too camera shy.

All the way open.  Irma is smart..take it slow.  Poor Anna...I think she may be feeling bad. Hope not.

I hope Layla turn Irma down for the sakes of Anna.  Irma wants to seduce everyone so she can be the Queen Bee.  I voted for Anna.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Quien dice que soy Ruso?Soy VASCO, NO ESPAÑOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Botika:

Good one, trying to deny being a Spaniard.  Where is that basque country you are referring to? Last time I saw a map, the basque provinces are located in and are a part of (as in owned by,) Spain.  And your passport before the EU, where was it from?

You spew a lot of hate in your posts, always complaining, never, ever offering any positive comments.  If RLC and what they and their tenants do or don't do bothers you so much, why are you here, why do you even follow this forum? 

For the record, before you go off on me:

Spanish is just one of the 4 languages I speak and write fluently.

Born and raised in the USA, 100% American, and no, I do not come from an immigrant family or country.  I can trace my genealogy back a couple hundred years in the USA. 

So I can truly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My deepest apologies to the mods about the out of place rant, but this has been sticking in my craw for a bit.

Botika:

Good one, trying to deny being a Spaniard.  Where is that basque country you are referring to? Last time I saw a map, the basque provinces are located in and are a part of (as in owned by,) Spain.  And your passport before the EU, where was it from?

You spew a lot of hate in your posts, always complaining, never, ever offering any positive comments.  If RLC and what they and their tenants do or don't do bothers you so much, why are you here, why do you even follow this forum? 

For the record, before you go off on me:

Spanish is just one of the 4 languages I speak and write fluently.

Born and raised in the USA, 100% American, and no, I do not come from an immigrant family or country.  I can trace my genealogy back a couple hundred years in the USA. 

So I can truly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My deepest apologies to the mods about the out of place rant, but this has been sticking in my craw for a bit.

sans me mêler de votre discussion, juste pour signaler que le pays basque est en France!!!!

not meddle in your discussion, just to point out that the Basque country is in France !!!!

sans me mêler de votre discussion, juste pour signaler que le pays basque est en France!!!!

not meddle in your discussion, just to point out that the Basque country is in France !!!!

los vascos nacen donde ellos quieren . y siguen siendo vascos , aiba la ostia

Juste pour compléter, le Pays Basque est en France, et en Espagne aussi...Et pourquoi ce sujet de discussion?? Pour revenir à Layla, puisque c'est le sujet ici, je la trouve moins timide et se montre un peu plus, avec les filles et avec les caméras. C'est bien pour la suite, j'espère..