Country of the apartments

_love_nips

• 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions from the high and mighty of what I should use as my display name?

Don't change the name. Took me two years to memorize the damn thing. But lost the lawn mower; it's chopping up the pecans I've hidden in your lawn. Go back to the Joker blowing up shit. That avatar always looked good on you.

(Should we ban each other for going off topic? I mean, maybe it's OK because we all know RLC is filmed entirely at Area 51...)

Is there a specific day when Russians & Spaniards remove their christmas decorations? We remove them 6th January (twelfth night) When do they remove them?    Additionally. I am intrigued by the apparrent wastefulness of the RLC apartments. Observe anyone washing up, and instead of a bowl of water, they all washup under a continuous jet of hot water. Further at any time of the day or night when they are asleep or out, they leave lights and televisions  on. Did no-one teach them to save money by turning them off? I would be interested to hear other peoples points of view on this.

So many replies and not a single answer?

Well:

L&P - Z&L: Russia

C&M, A&D: Spain

C&S: Italy

S&H: Bulgaria? (That's what I've heard)

N&B: Russia

M&S: Russians living in (Italy?)

K&L: Not a gosh darn clue. Never cared for them because I can't even see them

C&J: Czech Republic(?)

I&L: Russians living Barcelona

Is there a specific day when Russians & Spaniards remove their christmas decorations? We remove them 6th January (twelfth night) When do they remove them?    Additionally. I am intrigued by the apparrent wastefulness of the RLC apartments. Observe anyone washing up, and instead of a bowl of water, they all washup under a continuous jet of hot water. Further at any time of the day or night when they are asleep or out, they leave lights and televisions  on. Did no-one teach them to save money by turning them off? I would be interested to hear other peoples points of view on this.

My kids are the same with regards to water and power. What do they care? They are not paying the bills! I thought my 32 y/o daughter who got married and now has started a family might hav learned something, but on my last visit, I think every single light in their home was on - regardless of if anyone was in the room.

Ren

So many replies and not a single answer?

Well:

L&P - Z&L: Russia

C&M, A&D: Spain

C&S: Italy

S&H: Bulgaria? (That's what I've heard)

N&B: Russia

M&S: Russians living in (Italy?)

K&L: Not a gosh darn clue. Never cared for them because I can't even see them

C&J: Czech Republic(?)

I&L: Russians living Barcelona

Thank you, What I thought was a simple question took 17 replies to get an answer.

I have seen N&B, D&D,Z&L and M&S all visiting each other, so must live very close together.

D&D live in St Petersburg Russia and went to visit M&S in their apartment (somewhere in southern Europe) for a couple of weeks...leaving their apartment to others.  M&S are from St Peterburg originally as well.

Look at the time zones!

M&S, I am sure are living in Italy

N&B and D&D might live in the same building which as you can tell is a tower especially by the shape of Nelly's room. I think she has a premium apartment whereas Dasha has something lower down or they might be in adjacent buildings. I'm pretty sure there is a shop in the building judging how quick Nelly's shop visits sometimes are given it is quite a way down to street level for her unless they are on a hill.