• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone picked up on the fact Ilona is now wearing Jeans in the apartment all day. She normally wears just her underwear.....

Yep girls are also acting much more reserved too. As I said yesterday Layla is killing it. Appartment will lose much vierwers if it goes this way further...

Yep girls are also acting much more reserved too. As I said yesterday Layla is killing it. Appartment will lose much vierwers if it goes this way further...

Layla putting on something lighter, so lets see if it helps.

Modified: Didn't help, just going back to sleep. Must be jetlagged.

She sleeps a lot lets hope that's just temporary. The 3 got very comfortable with each other so someone else coming in is always going to effect the way they all act. Hopefully things will improve.

Anna did the same the first couple of days. Normal with jetlag. Russia is big, so if she lives where here looks come from, she's from almost around the world.

As I mentioned in another thread, I haven't been able to get on and observe the girls much for the last few days. But, one subtle change that I notice is that Ilona, although she still spends way too much of her time on her laptop, does seem to be much more "authentic" in her interactions with the other girls. I think she has perhaps gotten to trust Irma and Anna enough that she genuinely enjoys interacting more. It doesn't seem to be all "me, me, me" or phony when she joins in discussions or play.

Bookmaster, I have noticed that subtle change in Ilona also. She seems more open to things with the girls, maybe slightly less repressed. Like you said, she trusts the other girls more.

Would be a shame when she has to leave.

All 3 girls are friends of Ilona she got them to come and join RLC, she had 2 more to come but they couldn't because of their schedules.  She was waiting for Sara & Vala to leave so they could come.

Last night Ilona was telling long story how she got robbed in a hotel room, they stole everything she had except her passport. She also told that she lost her virginity after 3 tries.

Anna had a boyfriend for 5 years since she was 16 and was about to get married when things went wrong and they broke up.

Layla is from Kazakhstan and their families are very conservative socially/religiously, when she started having sex with her boyfriend for the first 2 years she was washing herself very hard as she felt very dirty each time.

All 3 girls are friends of Ilona she got them to come and join RLC, she had 2 more to come but they couldn't because of their schedules.  She was waiting for Sara & Vala to leave so they could come.

Last night Ilona was telling long story how she got robbed in a hotel room, they stole everything she had except her passport. She also told that she lost her virginity after 3 tries.

Anna had a boyfriend for 5 years since she was 16 and was about to get married when things went wrong and they broke up.

Layla is from Kazakhstan and their families are very conservative socially/religiously, when she started having sex with her boyfriend for the first 2 years she was washing/scabbing herself very hard as she felt very dirty each time.

thanks 8)