• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oui, ilona à dû perdre un papier ou une carte importante, elle regarde même entre les pages de ses magasines, et derrière l'armoire!!!

yes, ilona to have taken an important paper or card, she looks even between the pages of his magazines, and behind the wardrobe !!!

There is packing being done in Ilona's room. Leaving or trip?

edit- Actually packing being done in both rooms  now.

I don't think they are packing. It seems that Ilona has lost something important and they have been going through everything trying to find it. At first, I thought it might be Ilona's passport, but considering that they have been going through every piece of clothing and looking in tiny cups on the dressers and so forth, I don't know what it could be.

WHY DID SHE BRING A CHAIR UPSTAIRS ?

Didn't see she use it, but she took it away from the closet, so she must have used to look on top of it.

Was it only Irma who gave her passport to Anna last they were out of town when the two became so drunk?

Anna or Irma took only pictures of it, as someone said, most likely to have as ID for clubs, but not risking to loose it out on town.

A picture of a passport is not a valid ID for traveling.

Yeah not packing just searching for something. I assumed a passport but they do seem to be looking for something other than that too based on what they are doing.  Layla was also searching her suit cases which seems unusual if looking for Ilonas documents.

She has been on the phone with someone to discuss it and get help or direction.