Yeah she is boring lately but she is hot so i still enjoy watching her. We need another girl in to add some entertainment. Ilona leaving may not be the the answer for better viewing as someone very shy could end up replacing her! you never know.

Yes. She can be very funny and is a really nice girl.  :) ... But she always need to be animated. ... On her own, she is really limited to her laptop and the question were to put it. Left, right or above her legs.  ;)

Seriously, she is there for quite a while now and really trapped in her routine.  :-\ ... This apartment need the interaction between the girls. ... Without this interaction we would perhaps miss really exciting characters. ... Danaya talked a lot with Layla. Maybe she is one of this nice characters we miss due to the lack of useful response. ... It is a waste if the girls do not stay long enough (like Irma and Anna). But due to the concept is is also a waste if the girls stay for ever without development. ... For girls like Ilona, two month would be ideal.  ... Even involved girls like Nora should not stay more than 6 month. ... For all of them I would like to see an additional apartment at some other exiting place so they would have fun to rejoin the project for a 2nd stay.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dearest Ilona,

Today while you making fun of us on this forum and the fan page, you spoke very good English mocking us who pay good money to be voyeurs in this project. You said several time today in plain English, here I will play with my pussy, So just when are you going to play with your pussy? tonight maybe? we are waiting or are you just full of yourself?

Do you know if anyone has captured her saying this on video / audio recording? Many people have said so but with so much false information around some things have to be seen to be believed!

Benfold I do not have recording software, but it was said over and over many times in very plain English. She even tried to get Danaya to pronounce it right in English, back in threads and you can see about what time. Ilona was speaking in a little child's voice mocking and making fun of some people. It probably went on for 20 minutes off and on while Danaya and her were in her bedroom. They were sure getting a good laugh out it too.

Benfold I do not have recording software, but it was said over and over many times in very plain English. She even tried to get Danaya to pronounce it right in English, back in threads and you can see about what time. Ilona was speaking in a little child's voice mocking and making fun of the people who post on the forums. it probably went on for 20 minutes off and on while Danaya and her were in her bedroom. They were sure getting a good laugh out it too.

I'm not a big Ilona fan and I did hear a fair amount of the conversation. But, I think it's questionable that she was referring to postings on CC. She could just as easily been talking about stuff she is reading on any of the social media sites that she is constantly perusing or text messages that she has received or seen elsewhere. I never heard her mention the source of any of the quotes that she was reading.

So, unless someone actually saw what was on her screen that she was reading from, I'm not ready to accuse her of referring to CC posters. I will admit that I tend to give Ilona a little slack because I believe she has a real medical problem and has built a wall around herself to protect her from being hurt. Her past history prior to coming to RLC included some very nasty treatment. I hope she can break out of the cage she has put herself in because she is missing out on a lot of fun because of it.

Its probably bed sores from laying in bed on her computer for hour and hours and hours.

Imagine a conversation with her family when she returns home. 

Oh tell me dear what did you get up to in Barcelona? Did you see all the beautiful sights and beautiful buildings?

Oh Mum of course i never saw any of those things. How could i when i have soooo much to do on my laptop and phone.  i did visit a nice night club called the Apollo. It was full of men who wanted to buy me things and didn't even want to sleep with me in return!

I met some nice girls but all they ever wanted to do was share a bath and kiss me! Of course i wasn't going to let them in my room for very long. After all my laptop kept pinging and calling me back to it. I always respond to my first love. Who needs to talk to other humans! anyway Mum its been good to tell you all about my time in Barcelona. i have to go now my lover 'Apple Mac' is waiting for me!