• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know guys when you think about it, it is really sad, she was so excited to be going (where ever) she stayed up all night getting ready, spent several hours packing,cleaned the kitchen and her room, and was gone before the sun came up. Then to be so disappointed like she was, you could tell she was very upset. I would be frigging pissed as well. I hope they find a way to celebrate her birthday tonight. Give the poor girl a break.

Her flight was canceled and they didn't return her 30 euro for the luggage, she was asked to pay extra 50 euro for next flight. She made a scene and left.

She spend 40 euro for a taxi. She could live for 2 weeks for all the money she lost.

She is very mad, she didn't sleep at all. That's her worst birthday so far.

Her flight was canceled and they didn't return her 30 euro for the luggage, she was asked to pay extra 50 euro for next flight. She made a scene and left.

Thank you for info Kitek. Poor girl.

Her flight was canceled and they didn't return her 30 euro for the luggage, she was asked to pay extra 50 euro for next flight.

I would never fly with a company with these kinds of practices. That's just absurd; having to pay extra for a flight that they themselves cancelled. That's almost scam behavior.

That's some rough shit to have to deal with and yes she was excited to be going wherever she was going she was so upbeat all night. Poor Ilona i hope she feels better after her sleep. Im sure the Laptop will cheer her up.

kitek, thank you for your great information and of course all the content you have posted over the years. You are a legend of voyeurism.

Poor Ilona, that flight company is a disgrace! I think I would have made a scene as well.

She spend 40 euro for a taxi. She could live for 2 weeks for all the money she lost.