mr box needs to look at the facts and personalities and not whether it's for show or otherwise . ilona is a bitch and that's not for the camera!!!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one would jump in a bath tub with someone they think is a bitch.

Danaya and Ilona are clearly close and like each others company... In fact all the past girls since Ilona has been in the apartment has been really close and "touchy feely" with Ilona. (Adele being the only exception here)

If she was treating them wrongly and "bullying" them around or being a "bitch" towards them, one of them by now would of told Ilona to go fuck herself when she comes knocking on their door wanting a duet rub down in the bath tub.

I will admit, I don't speak their language... but I can read body language and its very obvious Danaya and Ilona have bonded.

This will be my last post here, as I feel as someone who is not a paid member here, I have no right to tell people to stop voicing their opinions on the tenants at this apartments. But I will add, that this negativity is toxic... Calling someone names for not being "entertaining" in your eyes is very childish and I hope people can either learn to leave it alone or like the old saying goes "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

We are here to have fun and to admire these people that we are watching, so please continue doing so as you wish. I enjoy CamCaps and am very happy its getting supported via paid members, so thank you and I'll keep quiet.

You probably know what Ilona does to me and you might have heard me defend when she is accused of not being entertaining but we have all seen her personality.

If you have seen the film "Mean Girls" with Lindsay Lohan and Rachael McAdams you will know precisely who Ilona is. She is a Mean Girl which means she decides what is popular, what is funny, what is sexy. She will make sure she is part of any dominant clique and will ruthlessly make those outside feel small. Only a strong bubbly personality like Irma can defeat her but then Ilona would see that Irma is popular and latch on to her at every opportunity. Irma is not a Mean Girl and treats everyone with equal love. I could see Layla fitting in as a Mean Girl under the command of Ilona but Anna is too submissive and Danaya (although currently Ilona's slave) would never be accepted as an equal. This leaves Agent Adele who is staying away from Ilona and may be plotting an overthrow as I do not think Ilona can push her around.

You probably know what Ilona does to me and you might have heard me defend when she is accused of not being entertaining but we have all seen her personality.

If you have seen the film "Mean Girls" with Lindsay Lohan and Rachael McAdams you will know precisely who Leora is. She is a Mean Girl which means she decides what is popular, what is funny, what is sexy. She will make sure she is part of any dominant clique and will ruthlessly make those outside feel small. Only a strong bubbly personality like Irma can defeat her but then Ilona will see that irma is popular and latch on to her at every opportunity. Irma is not a Mean Girl and treats everyone with equal love. I could see Layla fitting in as a Mean Girl under the command of Ilona but Anna was too submissive and Danaya (although currently Ilona's slave) would never be excepted as an equal. This leaves Agent Adele who is staying away from Ilona and may be plotting an overthrow as I do not think Ilona can push her around.

Very nice that a few hollywood movies are almost equal to a meaningful education. So everyone can base his conclusions on well known facts. .:doh: ... Why are so many people in this forum are constantly looking for an good and an evil girl in this apartment?  ???  ... She is nothing of that, like all the other girls before.

Very nice that a few hollywood movies are almost equal to a meaningful education. So everyone can base his conclusions on well known facts. .:doh: ... Why are so many people in this forum are constantly looking for an good and an evil girl in this apartment?  ???  ... She is nothing of that, like all the other girls before.

coz life is boring, and they need some spice (in their head)

Unless Ilona can have sex with her fucking phone in her hand she will NEVER have sex!!!

Far be it for me to have a downer on a young girl but I do think Ilona is the most unpleasant young woman who has ever been on RLC.

It said a lot about her the way she read out in English the texts the guy had sent her. She laughed in his face with such disdain it would have broken his self esteem into pieces if he had actually heard it.

Danaya needs to write on Ilona's ass - selfish psycho -

I agree ilona is probably the most selfish young girl ever to appear on RLC.. Think its time she moved on or upped her game.

You are so used to living in the Leora thread and writing about Leora 24/7 that even when you are not there and you are talking about someone else completely different from your queen,,you still end up invoking her name here,,,i'm surprised that nobody else caught this. :nana: :nana: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Actually if you go back through the old comments of mine from December I actually said the same thing and actually put up a photo to show what I meant.

If you have seen the film "Mean Girls" with Lindsay Lohan and Rachael McAdams you will know precisely who Leora is. She is a Mean Girl which means she decides what is popular, what is funny, what is sexy. She will make sure she is part of any dominant clique and will ruthlessly make those outside feel small. Only a strong bubbly personality like Irma can defeat her but then Ilona will see that irma is popular and latch on to her at every opportunity. Irma is not a Mean Girl and treats everyone with equal love. I could see Layla fitting in as a Mean Girl under the command of Ilona but Anna was too submissive and Danaya (although currently Ilona's slave) would never be excepted as an equal. This leaves Agent Adele who is staying away from Ilona and may be plotting an overthrow as I do not think Ilona can push her around.

all the other girls have been ok in most apartments land some have been brilliant, (K&K, Anna& Irma, Leora etc etc), but I can see that iunona is something else, she goes out of her way to annoy the others who only tolerate her.

please don't think I am singling her out, I just recognise the naturally unpleasant girl from the nice ones.

even nora,(who was slated by many) was ok compared to ilona 

It seems that you would rather have people explain to you in every detail rather than the use expedient step of a pop culture shortcut. Did you not attend school with a similar hierarchy? Do you not observe people's behaviour or do things just pass you by? Can you not spot when she turns focus on herself? Do you have no analysis or are you not interested and if you are not interested then why waste your time responding? Good and evil? Maybe I inject the odd bit of hyperbole now and again but I don't think I went that far ... whereas you seemed to have drawn a more extreme inference than intended.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It's not the first time I've called Ilona, Leora.

Not only that but I also mixed up my tenses and used "excepted" rather than "accepted" when referring to Layla. I don't know how people let me get away with this! LOL

I had to look up Layla's name because I had already forgotten it ... although I actually liked her more than most people.

You are so used to living in the Leora thread and writing about Leora 24/7 that even when you are not there and you are talking about someone else completely different from your queen,,you still end up invoking her name here,,,i'm surprised that nobody else caught this. :nana: :nana: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Today is Valentines Day :hugnkiss: All you Ilona haters, it's the month of love, and today is the day for love.....Nora haters beware, we could do far worse than Ilona as head mistress of the Sorority House,,,,She does have her faults, but with that being said, she brought you Irma, Anna, Layla, and now Danaya, and Adele,,, :wtf:

She is 5 for 5 as far as I am concerned.

Today is the day that we show our love and respect for all females, regardless period. All of us men are one rib short for a reason, and I for one have truly enjoyed the past few months of watching the girls apartment, so all undeserved comments should be muted today for it is the day we show love and respect for the ladies in our lives.

Ilona, Danaya, and Adele deserve to be treated with respect, and all of our love today as they share so much of themselves with each one of us in our own way.

Thank you Ladies

Happy Valentines Day

post-58006-145739694085_thumb.jpg