Ilona is sleeping with Layla tonight, no guys just sleeping. Nothing will happen between these two girls. After watching her very closely tonight I have drawn few conclusions about Ilona. She is very much compulsive personality. I don't know how someone can chat on VK for 6 straight hours, but she can, and did. A couple times I zoomed in her laptop and could tell she was talking to Irma. And several times she pulled up Anna's page and they both giggled for some reason, At least it their pictures on the screen. I think since Irma left, Ilona has changed and honestly she tries very hard to be friends with Layla, but she is a very lonely young lady, Tonight after Layla and Ilona had a pretty good evening talking and laughing in bed together Layla wanted to go to sleep, but Ilona would not let her, nor would she leave, and that is how she wound up in bed with her. Ilona is very needy, I don't think she had the very good childhood, just my opinion. She definitely is immature for her age there is no doubt about that. I hope this experience with RLC helps her confidence, as she has potential to succeed. I wished she would go out clubbing  a little more as it might help in that respect. I know that any man in his right mid would be all over that ass in tight jeans or that black dress she wears.

My psychiatric review and just my opinion.

With all that I really wished tonight she would have let Layla alone, because I think tonight she was very horny and just might have let us watch her please herself finally, once again just my opinion from observing her actions tonight. I just checked in on them and right now Layla has her hand stuck in crotch, and she never does anything like that, as well as tonight she continually was touching the crack of her ass and pushing her thumb against her panties just like Anna used to before she would masturbate. I know I was not the only one to see what was going on in that bed tonight, so tell me what you guys think?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thestarrider---

I saw exactly the same thing and Layla was ready to rub one out. But like you wrote Ilona would not leave the bed.  For the first time, she was topless side by side with Ilona.  Ilona cannot have Layla steal her spotlight I think or she can't stand being alone.  Usually she works on her laptop in her room or downstairs.  Why in Layla'Ls bed untill 4:40am. And why did she not go sleep in her own bed ?  She wants all the attention.

Ilona is sleeping with Layla tonight, no guys just sleeping. Nothing will happen between these two girls. After watching her very closely tonight I have drawn few conclusions about Ilona. She is very much compulsive personality. I don't know how someone can chat on VK for 6 straight hours, but she can, and did. A couple times I zoomed in her laptop and could tell she was talking to Irma. And several times she pulled up Anna's page and they both giggled for some reason, At least it their pictures on the screen. I think since Irma left, Ilona has changed and honestly she tries very hard to be friends with Layla, but she is a very lonely young lady, Tonight after Layla and Ilona had a pretty good evening talking and laughing in bed together Layla wanted to go to sleep, but Ilona would not let her, nor would she leave, and that is how she wound up in bed with her. Ilona is very needy, I don't think she had the very good childhood, just my opinion. She definitely is immature for her age there is no doubt about that. I hope this experience with RLC helps her confidence, as she has potential to succeed. I wished she would go out clubbing  a little more as it might help in that respect. I know that any man in his right mid would be all over that ass in tight jeans or that black dress she wears.

My psychiatric review and just my opinion.

With all that I really wished tonight she would have let Layla alone, because I think tonight she was very horny and just might have let us watch her please herself finally, once again just my opinion from observing her actions tonight. I just checked in on them and right now Layla has her hand stuck in crotch, and she never does anything like that, as well as tonight she continually was touching the crack of her ass and pushing her thumb against her panties just like Anna used to before she would masturbate. I know I was not the only one to see what was going on in that bed tonight, so tell me what you guys think?

Nothing will ever with the girls in this apartment.  Everything that has been done thus far is all a play up to the cameras. 

how many times must i say it.nothing will happen with these girls.and ilona only care about 2 things and its ilona and what she can get people to do for her and thats it.she has no manners or respect for other people except for herself and thats the way she will always be unless someone puts her in her place til then she will continue to walk in people rooms without knocking and she will keep doing what she always done.like i said before she always wants to be the center of attention.and by layla letting ilona walk into her room without knocking the first time now ilona thinks she can walk in whenever she feels like it.but layla should of told ilona last night hey im about to go to sleep can you please go to your room and she didnt so that must mean that ilona presents didnt bother layla.

She did it again this morning just when Layla was starting to caress herself.  Open the door without knocking.  That girl has no manners. Sorry but that's my opinion.

You're right...and she's nasty too. About a week ago when Anna was still there, Layla was sitting at the table eating and Ilona was standing there talking to her. Ilona slid her hand into her sweats and started scratching her crotch. Then Ilona went into the kitchen and was picking at the food. Dirty crotch fingers and all....lol.

well not to long ago when irma was talking to anna in the kitchen ilona put her nasty feet on the table in the kitchen where irma used to eat and irma looked at anna like really she put her feet on the table kinda look.like i said she has no manners and no respect except for herself.

You're right...and she's nasty too. About a week ago when Anna was still there, Layla was sitting at the table eating and Ilona was standing there talking to her. Ilona slid her hand into her sweats and started scratching her crotch. Then Ilona went into the kitchen and was picking at the food. Dirty crotch fingers and all....lol.

So you have never eaten pussy?

Van the man, you not going to believe this but Ilona is eating grapes today :woohoo: Maybe these girls really do read out post's. If so then, Ilona will you please quit running away from the girls when they try touch your little kitty. You might find out you really like it, it is much better than the shower head. ;)