Has Anna Left the house ?

Only a few has something nice to say about Layla. I'm not one of them. So if someone have a way of sending her links to all the nasty things about her, and that would get her out fast, please send the links.

It's not that she doesn't/didn't interact with the other girls. But everybody could easily see how she ruined the whole mood of this appartment when she came here.

Please consider the post of smurfy08 very attentively and just think about yourself. ... There is nothing wrong with the girls in this apartment. ... But seriously, what is wrong with you?  ???

So much hate simply because a girl doesn't fulfill the fantasies of a few members ! I don't see anything nasty in her attitude ! She's social and friendly with the other girls, she's not trying to avoid the cameras at any price, she's a fine housemate. I agree that she's not the taste of everyone, but seriously she does not deserve this amount of hate. Considering the amount of hate that Nora received I'm not surprised though.

Sad but true.  :-\ ... I was almost as far to say a lot of bad things about  "Frankster" to get him to leave the thread. ;) ... But you have found the right response.  :hi: ... I hope this will help him to come down again. :)

pourquoi vous pensez que cela viens de rlc

ca s'appel real life cam et dans le titre il y a life et surtout real

donc voila, elles ont une vrai vie en dehors de rlc

bon vent a elle, dans leurs projets personnels et professionnels

merci  pour ces différents bon moment qu'elles ont bien voulus partager avec nous

So much hate simply because a girl doesn't fulfill the fantasies of a few members ! I don't see anything nasty in her attitude ! She's social and friendly with the other girls, she's not trying to avoid the cameras at any price, she's a fine housemate. I agree that she's not the taste of everyone, but seriously she does not deserve this amount of hate. Considering the amount of hate that Nora received I'm not surprised though.

Let's face it. Two of the best ones left.....the crap remains. :shithappens:

Bigbear, please consider the post of "smurfy08" only slightly above. ... I do not get how you can be so limited in thinking.  :( ... I'm really sorry for you.  :-\