Paul in the GR

Can't figure out (and when can we?) Paul sleeping in the GR tonight especially with the light on. In recent days he's been up much earlier than he is today so perhaps he's attempting to normalise. He's certainly had a lot of sleep today.

Leora has only now just made an attempt to sleep and while she might make Paul breakfast in a couple of hours and then whether he leaves or not attempt to sleep in the BeR through to 2-3 p.m. or until she has to go out. If Paul doesn't leave then he'll probably bother her throughout the morning.

Whatever the reasons the both show an astounding lack of sense when it comes to getting any effective sleep.

She wasn't tired and he wanted to nap. She was working on things in the guest room, so he decided to go in there and join her. After a few hours she left and went into the living room to read. He woke up came in they spoke she fell asleep. She stirred and he turned the light off for her. Brought her a drink and she went back to sleep.

She wasn't tired and he wanted to nap. She was working on things in the guest room, so he decided to go in there and join her. After a few hours she left and went into the living room to read. He woke up came in they spoke she fell asleep. She stirred and he turned the light off for her. Brought her a drink and she went back to sleep.

He went in their purposely so she wouldn't start masturbating.  If the guy is that tired maybe he should go to bed at Normal Hours like Normal People instead of staying up all night doing fuck all.

He went in their purposely so she wouldn't start masturbating.  If the guy is that tired maybe he should go to bed at Normal Hours like Normal People instead of staying up all night doing fuck all.

Did he? I think you're making things up. Lying actually since you're stating it as fact.

Let me actually tact one more thing on to that. You have a obvious bias, what do you think of her going to bed an hour ago? Is that okay? Did you not think that was a strange time to go to bed? He wakes up around 7 am... and he's of course attacked. She goes to bed at 7 am, and... you what? Say nothing right? Can you be any more obvious with your bias?

Did he? I think you're making things up. Lying actually since you're stating it as fact.

Let me actually tact one more thing on to that. You have a obvious bias, what do you think of her going to bed an hour ago? Is that okay? Did you not think that was a strange time to go to bed? He wakes up around 7 am... and he's of course attacked. She goes to bed at 7 am, and... you what? Say nothing right? Can you be any more obvious with your bias?

I got nothing against Leora. That's why people view this apartment.  People don't come to view Paul unless they're Gay and like Bent Dicks.

She fist slept at 5 am in the LR which is not abnormal behaviour for her. Paul has slept in the GR but only when Leora is out of the house so this is not normal for him.

You will have observed that when Paul is on his own he is lost and I genuinely believe he came into the GR today to be close to her as she had spent hours with her art thing but he fell asleep and she just left him. 

She fist slept at 5 am in the LR which is not abnormal behaviour for her. Paul has slept in the GR but only when Leora is out of the house so this is not normal for him.

You will have observed that when Paul is on his own he is lost and I genuinely believe he came into the GR today to be close to her as she had spent hours with her art thing but he fell asleep and she just left him.

She stayed in there with him for a while, but I can't imagine there was a comfy spot to read in there with him on the bed.

Yea it was why he came in, some people just like to make up stories to make themselves feel like better men.

The truth is,Paul was in bed in the bedroom for about 45 minutes, THEN got up and went and joined her in the guest room.