Possible new house?

The site I am talking about is not even up and running yet. I just heard that every apartment will be Broadcast with English speaking Tenants.

The site you just showed is not the one I am talking about.  Next time on the other forum I'll find out what it's going to be called.  The person stated it before I just forgot what it was supposed to be called.

Esta web que cito hace mas de un año y medio que la presentaron con cuatro parejas, presentaron los apartamentos, todas las camaras HD, vamos que realmente se veia muy bien, ahora entras en la pagina y no se ve nada de lo que comento, estan en facebook por si quieres echarle un vistazo, una verdadera pena que no llego a arrancar porque prometia mucho esta web, incluso las 4 parejas comentaron sus gustos sexuales, lo dicho una pena que no empezo.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site I am talking about is not even up and running yet. I just heard that every apartment will be Broadcast with English speaking Tenants.

The site you just showed is not the one I am talking about.  Next time on the other forum I'll find out what it's going to be called.  The person stated it before I just forgot what it was supposed to be called.

that sounds like it would be more interesting for people who can only speak english

Are you refering to the proposed Voyeursun.com?

that sounds like it would be more interesting for people who can only speak english

These people on RLC can all speak English if they chose to do so.  They have all been heard before speaking in English in some of their phone conversations.

why should they? because you speak English?

Thats pretty funny! 

Actually I wonder where RLC gets most of its viewers (what country)?  Both in terms of revenue generating and free viewers. IS there any way to know? 

I know our Spanish speaking friends here probably understand some of these apartments but it does not seem that there are many Russian speakers on this site. 

Thats pretty funny! 

Actually I wonder where RLC gets most of its viewers (what country)?  Both in terms of revenue generating and free viewers. IS there any way to know? 

I know our Spanish speaking friends here probably understand some of these apartments but it does not seem that there are many Russian speakers on this site.

te comento mi caso particular , salvo raras excepciones , casi nunca me paro a escuchar lo que dicen , entre otras cosas por que el audio es muy malo , ya esta echo asi para que no puedas entender lo que dicen , carla y mario ni los entiendo , y adriana alguna vez cuando esta su amiga si me he parado a escuchar , pero por lo general hablan cosas sin transcendencia .

why should they? because you speak English?

No, because I understand english!!  I agree with SC316, there should at least be a couple of the apartments that speak english so us that understand english can benefit from it.  I'm not asking them all to speak english, just 2 or 3 apartments, is that too much to ask?

Thats pretty funny! 

According to alexa.com viewers to RLC come from :

United States  28.0%

France 13.7%

Turkey 11.5%

United Kingdom 9.2%

South Korea 5.2%

other countries combined = 32.4

Presently there is a site in development called Voyeursun.com. They are trying raise money  to start an apartment in Spain according to their proposal site:

This is the one and only English speaking Voyeur Cam site

This site incorporates a high level of membership interaction

They are looking to raise $100,00 to start up and have raised $5700 so far,

Sounds like it may be sketchy business wise and may never see the light of day in reality.

They are looking to raise $100,00 to start up and have raised $5700 so far,

Pfft, fuck that. They're asking for money from people and then are going to turn around charge them a subscription? Are they serious?

As much as I'd like to see an English speaking voyeur site, I'd never donate a dime to them. They're the ones that one to start the project. They should raise the money themselves. And most times when people give money to support a project and it fails, they never see that money returned.

Pfft, fuck that. They're asking for money from people and then are going to turn around charge them a subscription? Are they serious?

As much as I'd like to see an English speaking voyeur site, I'd never donate a dime to them. They're the ones that one to start the project. They should raise the money themselves. And most times when people give money to support a project and it fails, they never see that money returned.

I agree that is why I didn't post the link to the site. It just smells funny to me.

edited to add I found a second fund raising site on this same venture, This one is a go fund me account that is raising money and mentions he hopes to be up and running by June 2016. Do not hold your breath waiting and personally I certainly would not contribute toward this guy's fantasy site.