Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time, english is a challenge to many on this site. Have some understanding. People aren't insane here (well maybe I am), they just can't communicate well in English. I am amazed at some of our german friends here and indian friends (nack) and how well they speak and write english. Most americans are lucky if they know a little spanish or french. I know some spanish.

Time, english is a challenge to many on this site. Have some understanding. People aren't insane here (well maybe I am), they just can't communicate well in English. I am amazed at some of our german friends here and indian friends (nack) and how well they speak and write english. Most americans are lucky if they know a little spanish or french. I know some spanish.

Was a tiny bit of humor...relax.  Here is something to reflect on. The snow that is coming your way. I will see it start right around the same time as you.

google language translations are bad, I just need my decoder sometimes, I'm sorry if you be wrong :-[

natres, It's fine. I actually enjoy trying to understand some of the translations that are not entirely clear. I only speak barely conversational Spanish and completely agree that people not fluent in other languages don't get to criticize.

So "she who shall remain nameless and is glued to her bra" fortunately seems to be only a guest  ;)

Mr1010 hope the blizzard wont hit so hard. Here in Germany we have icy rain now and the ground is frozen and very slippery. Can barely walk outside...

Most Americans are lucky if they can speak English!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks guys for the weather reports! I will let you know how things go here in NYC. My son goes to school in Washington DC and is getting killed right now but he has food and is in his apartment and no classes today.

Timewarp, you're right, I should see the humor you had, after all, I do plenty of joking and tweaking of people myself. My bad! You on the east coast US also?

True that some english speakers don't even speak english well, lol!

Jabbath, walk carefully there. Funny, unsy tells me you don't get much snow around Frankfurt. Or at least not snowstorms like we get here. Everyone who is in snow or ice conditions, please take care of yourselves!

Thanks guys for the weather reports! I will let you know how things go here in NYC. My son goes to school in Washington DC and is getting killed right now but he has food and is in his apartment and no classes today.

Timewarp, you're right, I should see the humor you had, after all, I do plenty of joking and tweaking of people myself. My bad! You on the east coast US also?

True that some english speakers don't even speak english well, lol!

I am very near by muhahahahah. I have not lived in any part of NY since I was very little but when born I did come home to Inwood.