Voronezh - Split 13

nack

Twitter:

Bad boys. Lots question abt Akira - he's in the guest mode, untill new birdies will come. We r expecting 'em very soon.

VV calling us Bad Boys !! New Casting/Birdies/Animals who knows..its a long wait.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute. I just reread their latest tweet. It doesn't necessarily mean he is going to become permanent. Maybe he is just staying until flying humans arrive. Could it be that all 4 will go soon when they get the "fliers"?

No, wait, I think I am dreaming again!!!

Wait a minute. I just reread their latest tweet. It doesn't necessarily mean he is going to become permanent. Maybe he is just staying until flying humans arrive. Could it be that all 4 will go soon when they get the "fliers"?

No, wait, I think I am dreaming again!!!

There's a blizzard coming you way mr1010,warning issued i think,so don't venture out.Sit  tight,watch VV's entertainment channel and enjoy !!

hello.. well we finally got some news from vv.  seems akira is only a guest til new people arrive. im sure the new girl will be leaving as well.  it looks like akira  and new girl are not into each other. 

it would be nice to see new people in voro, plus it would be cool if we got new cam angles in living room.  the free cam that shows a high view of living room is bad, they should lower it. plus they could put a new cam over by the frig and make it free.

Tallguy, hope springs eternal even for the hopelessly cynical (me). You can read the tweet two ways. One, Akira and new girl just guests and will leave once they get new people. Or two, Akira will be made permanent along with she who shall remain nameless and flying humans will stay in closets along with their brooms!

Think now that maybe Akira and new girl are just temporary. Another stalling tactic until flying humans land. But as Spielo says time is  relative term in Russia. In NYC time is what have you done for me yesterday, in Russia it is like next month or when Putin leaves office!!!! (How long is never?)