Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I should have just said it out loud, then I would have known. Of course my wife wouldn't know what the fuck was wrong with me if I did, lol! She probably doesn't anyway!

I like your humor timewarp, much better than serious arguing crap!

Here in Germany we have icy rain now and the ground is frozen and very slippery. Can barely walk outside...

I was trying to go to the bakery, 10 minutes ago. Forget it! There's no chance to walk. The world is completely frozen!

I put my butt into my car and was driving to it, which is pretty much hilarious, because the bakery is just 300 meters away, lol

Unsy, that sucks! Too bad you didn't contact me, I would have told you that Jabbath said a little while ago that it was badly icy by him around Frankfurt. I told him, Unsy said it hardly ever snows by Frankfurt.

You two really should talk to each other about weather conditions there, lol!

Meanwhile, it is about to snow 12-18 inches here in NYC. God knows what my son in DC has already. So far we only have a couple of inches.

So was it worth the trip to the Bakery, Unsy?

Meanwhile, it is about to snow 12-18 inches here in NYC. God knows what my son in DC has already. So far we only have a couple of inches.

So was it worth the trip to the Bakery, Unsy?

I was watching that earthcam, saw the snow in NYC. I would prefer snow, instead of all covered in ice ;)

Bakery is always worth it, I could not survive without fresh bread!

Unsy, a cake would have been nice, you could save me a piece! I need to start easing from my diet, lost 60 pounds now.

Only kidding my friend.

After I get the 18 inches, I'll let you know what I think about a little ice lol!

Got to go to bed now. Speak to you tomorrow.

Oh and how are you Nack?

Unsy, a cake would have been nice, you could save me a piece! I need to start easing from my diet, lost 60 pounds now.

Only kidding my friend.

After I get the 18 inches, I'll let you know what I think about a little ice lol!

Got to go to bed now. Speak to you tomorrow.

Oh and how are you Nack?

Someone is dreaming again :lmao:

The similarities of this "NN girl with the solded on bra" with Natasha /Nikky are obvious, not only the arse but also the behaviour. But I think, it was easier for Petra to convince Nikky that she must do something, than to convince this girl. About her body shape she should not worry!

Screen_Shot_01_23_16_at_11_03_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_23_16_at_11_04_AM.jpg

I'm reserving my opinion until she has been around for a few days.  So now we have 5 women and 2 men between the two apts. How can anything happen?  I have 12 days until me subscription renews.  If things don't change by then I am out of VV.

I'm reserving my opinion until she has been around for a few days.  So now we have 5 women and 2 men between the two apts. How can anything happen?  I have 12 days until me subscription renews.  If things don't change by then I am out of VV.

5 girls and 2 men is absolutely better than 2:5. In RCL the guys are driving crazy for the Barcelona girls´only.