Voronezh - Split 13

nack

5 girls and 2 men is absolutely better than 2:5. In RCL the guys are driving crazy for the Barcelona girls´only.

Girls are way better than guys. :) ... I thought that it is easy to understood. ;)

They need nice and good looking people. Nudity as condition, sex as a desired (maybe associated with a bonus) and much more patience.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New new girl??? I haven't gotten a good look at her yet. Seems like she is good looking. But why another girl? To stay with she who shall remain nameless?

If you have 3 girls in Voro plus Robert you almost have 4 girls there!

And Akira I guess will stay for now in Tver. Why not have him fuck Petra now while he is still here? Make himself useful!

And Cassy, you really like Akira, huh? My opinion isn't much better.

This whole change thing has the feel of ad hoc. No grand plan, just take in people as we find them in the street!!!!

3 girls 1 guy in both apartments?! well these girls better start making out, otherwise its just the same as akira and the new girl (first girl) noting, ok they at least get along but how long before thy start staring at their phone or laptop. may be one of them end up in petras room, which one??

well now we have 3 girls in voro along with Robert. tver has 2 girls 2 guys unless akira leaves.  we now need at least 2 new guys. 

the newest girl looks ok.  i don't think it was a contract, i think it was just an agreement form for the cameras.  i may be wrong.

im hopin things pick up a little now. 

on a side note..  im glad the snowstorm is over with here in north Carolina.  be safe to those up in new England.

Tallguy, you alright there in NC? We are getting killed in NYC. Already 12+ inches, could get 24+ inches. From Virginia through Connecticut/Massachusetts. We are in the bullseye here.

I am fine, wife and I are home with heat, power and lots of food. Also, internet obviously.

I think you are right, tallguy, the forms are for the cameras. They won't give contracts for a while. Why do they have 3 girls there anyway? Are we now like the all girls' apartment in RLC?

привет от меня, вероятно, является одним вечером того же никаких действий на плохих парней мы находимся в ожидании :smoke: :smoke: