Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if I understand correctly, tomorrow Nelly wants to move to Petra.   

This move doesn't really surprise me. It's the same like with Christie. Nelly gets along good with Ivo and Sonia, gets sex from Petra, plus has a bed to sleep in again. She was a third wheel in Voro. People may not like it but the move makes sense. Hopefully Ivo and Sonia can move out and Nelly can get her own room. I will never stop mentioning how much I want Sonia and Ivo to leave.

This move doesn't really surprise me. It's the same like with Christie. Nelly gets along good with Ivo and Sonia, gets sex from Petra, plus has a bed to sleep in again. She was a third wheel in Voro. People may not like it but the move makes sense. Hopefully Ivo and Sonia can move out and Nelly can get her own room. I will never stop mentioning how much I want Sonia and Ivo to leave.

like a fith wheel...

question is only before or after Petra....

Hi all,

got some good news from the support crew regarding the archive:

We are going to increase time up to 5 minutes, and the blinking time to 30 seconds. We can't tell you the storage time, but for now - all record time took about 1% of archive space.

Toby, Jackie and Nellie are going on the casting for the TV channel.

And if I understand correctly, tomorrow Nelly wants to move to Petra.    :bang head:

There seems to be some misunderstanding. This is twittered just now:

Jacqueline is moving to Petra. How cool is that?

Question is now with or without Toby?

Edit: Question is answered, new BR name  Nelly&David

There seems to be some misunderstanding. This is twittered just now:

Jacqueline is moving to Petra. How cool is that?

Question is now with or without Toby?

they changed the name of petra's room into petra & jacky.

they changed the name of jacky and tobi into nelly and david.

and the fucking bad news is sonia and ivo are still here :wtf:

that means, nelly will bring her bf (when he leave hospital  :lmao:) and jacky move to tver and tobi will leave vv. good news for nelly  :clap:

that means, nelly will bring her bf (when he leave hospital  :lmao:) and jacky move to tver and tobi will leave vv. good news for nelly  :clap:

No, what it really means is we've been calling Nelly and Jacky by the wrong names this entire time. Nelly is the one with the bf. Jacky is the one that has sex with Petra.

they changed the name of petra's room into petra & jacky.

they changed the name of jacky and tobi into nelly and david.

and the fucking bad news is sonia and ivo are still here :wtf:

Was Tobi really official name and written ? Maybe our Tobi is David????