Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey spielo, you remember the old days when we would have like 5 or 6 pages a day in Voro. Now one day, no posts!

How sad! Funny thing is that I wasn't on CC here for 24 hours and there are 2 fucking new posts! I post now like once every other day. I haven't even watched the site for like 2 days. You know what I saw when I last watched? Nelly & David fucking, Jacky sleeping on the sofa and Petra webcamming!!!! That could be any other day as well. Just ditto, ditto, every day. Like twice a week they have another lame party and every weekend gambler man and the Village People come and Petra gets laid.

This is really so sad. And you know what the saddest thing of all is here? No one even cares anymore to even complain to VV. I used to get upset here. Now I don't give a shit!

I am on RLC now anyway and happy there. I have like 20 days left and that will be it for me. I don't see any signs of improvement.

Hey, Unsy, Jabbath, how are you guys?

Hey spielo, you remember the old days when we would have like 5 or 6 pages a day in Voro. Now one day, no posts!

How sad! Funny thing is that I wasn't on CC here for 24 hours and there are 2 fucking new posts! I post now like once every other day. I haven't even watched the site for like 2 days. You know what I saw when I last watched? Nelly & David fucking, Jacky sleeping on the sofa and Petra webcamming!!!! That could be any other day as well. Just ditto, ditto, every day. Like twice a week they have another lame party and every weekend gambler man and the Village People come and Petra gets laid.

This is really so sad. And you know what the saddest thing of all is here? No one even cares anymore to even complain to VV. I used to get upset here. Now I don't give a shit!

I am on RLC now anyway and happy there. I have like 20 days left and that will be it for me. I don't see any signs of improvement.

Hey, Unsy, Jabbath, how are you guys?

I am fine. Thanks. Its exactly the same for me. VV is so boring so I rarely look into it and the number of posts made here per day says it all.  :bang head:

something funny: it's some days i have not log in on vv so i try log in this night,

i go in voro for search jacky i don't see her in living or bedroom so i click in shower camera and

after 2 sec in shower i hear a fucking big fart in shower,i check the mirror on the cabin shower and i see it's robert in toilett,

defenitly not my lucky day