Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vv in generaly die day after day we can see that on the forum too ,again one week on membership for me and i stop the experience here with vv :-\

The excitement about RLC is also very limited for today.... maybe they have learned from VV the apt management if I look to the so called girls apts.

The excitement about RLC is also very limited for today.... maybe they have learned from VV the apt management if I look to the so called girls apts.

it's long time i have loosing my interest and excitement for rlc too,

it's not with this all girls/girls appartments i will take suscription for rlc,i am just interesting by boy/girl couples personaly,

that's why i stay with free cameras on rlc and i wait rlc kick out the old boring couples(leora,maya,dasha.....)

i have trying vv but after only one month i have make the turn,vv need buy new cameras and present new people in tver and one or two more new appartments for i come back

The difference between the RLC girls apartments and VV (Tver or Voro, seams to be the same these days :( )could not be greater.

VV: I am no longer used to have a quick look to VV occasionally and I stoped watching this page completely. Recently it looked as if they could not find sympathetic people any more and try to compensate this with even more sex instead.  ::) ... Even after such a long time they did not understand anything. :(

RLC girls apartments are the opposite: Nice people with no sex at all.

RLC (D&A): This apartment was fun but lost all the important resident. Danaya is very nice to look at, but they also started to go out often so even this is limited now. ... The hope remains that soon a few new girls will arrive. ... In this apartment always possible. :)

RLC (K&K): This apartment seams to be fun. RLC often find really nice residents and this apartment surpasses all (in terms of good looking girls). Here there is the opportunity for Kamilla to take the heritage of Nora. :) But I would not bet on it.

Ultimately RLC still has the couple apartments (with very nice people and sex too). :)

Yeah but who really cares? Always the same boring  :BS:

Most boring days and in the evening boring predictable sex in the bedrooms. There are sometimes awkward ridicilous parties which pretty much consist of silly games with showing some tits. Nothing more. I think this pretty much sums it up for VV these days  :bang head: VV is so dead  :doh:

Is there anybody here planning to keep his subscription?

Hey, Jabbath, how are you? I don't think hardly anyone will subscribe soon. I have like 17 days left. I'm lucky if I watch once every 2 or 3 days and check posts once a day.

Unsy is gone, Nack is gone. I don't know if Spielo is staying on much longer.

What is a shame is that all you good people will soon be gone from these pages, including me.

Will miss my friends here, nothing else!

Hey, Jabbath, how are you? I don't think hardly anyone will subscribe soon. I have like 17 days left. I'm lucky if I watch once every 2 or 3 days and check posts once a day.

Unsy is gone, Nack is gone. I don't know if Spielo is staying on much longer.

What is a shame is that all you good people will soon be gone from these pages, including me.

Will miss my friends here, nothing else!

The biggest advantage for VV is that there is no real other alternative on the market....