Voronezh - Split 13

nack

hey mr1010..  things are good here,  we got about 6 inches. driveway is cleared. road is somewhat plowed. 

im wondering if the 2 new girls will hookup?  we haven't seen any sexual contact with the first new girl,except for hugs and kissing on cheek. 

im sure petra will be in voro a lot now.  she likes nina and new girl.  im sure she will likes the newest girl as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spielo, she showered with her fucking bra on? Kick her to the curb!

Please, please pay party girls big bucks and get them to stay in Voro. They don't need guys from group. Kick out Nina and Robert (although I like Nina) and bring in 2 new guys for party girls. Just got to make sure they won't hide from cameras.

Spielo, she showered with her fucking bra on? Kick her to the curb!

Please, please pay party girls big bucks and get them to stay in Voro. They don't need guys from group. Kick out Nina and Robert (although I like Nina) and bring in 2 new guys for party girls. Just got to make sure they won't hide from cameras.

Best will be kick out VV casting manager.... they are presenting us one fake after the other. This day is closed for me now, will go for a nap... enjoy the party!

i dont think its shyness, there must be some thing she embarrassed about her boobs like one might be bigger than the other or scare or a bad boob job..., she does not have a problem taking off her nickers, usually girls would be shy about the reverse they take off their bra and keep their panties.

The girl in white seems like she would be down to party and doesn't really seem shy. Hopefully she stays and the bra girl can leave.

She is (still) shy. Decided against showering for hairwash fully dressed and washing at the sink in the shower room- blind spot. But her social behaviour looks good and she has "forgotten" to install the bra after sleeping....

Here some impressions:

Screen_Shot_01_24_16_at_11_14_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_24_16_at_11_14_AM_001.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_24_16_at_11_14_AM_002.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_24_16_at_11_22_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_01_24_16_at_11_34_AM.jpg