Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nack, I will miss you when you leave. Keep in touch from time to time, pm me sometimes.

I am more or less not on here much anymore. I go on rlc more now. I was originally on rlc first and stayed there as well.

I should quit here, but I have little push to do so unfortunately. I can afford the money, I am busy with my writing and other things, so no real incentive to leave. It is so bad here, I don't even get mad anymore here. For most who remember me in the early days, that is saying something. For VV to so disinterest me that I don't even get mad means they have lost me! Like they have so many. There aren't even many posts any more here.

Let me know Nack when your subscription is about to be up. You, me and Unsy should have a virtual going away party for you!

Nack, I will miss you when you leave. Keep in touch from time to time, pm me sometimes.

I am more or less not on here much anymore. I go on rlc more now. I was originally on rlc first and stayed there as well.

I should quit here, but I have little push to do so unfortunately. I can afford the money, I am busy with my writing and other things, so no real incentive to leave. It is so bad here, I don't even get mad anymore here. For most who remember me in the early days, that is saying something. For VV to so disinterest me that I don't even get mad means they have lost me! Like they have so many. There aren't even many posts any more here.

Let me know Nack when your subscription is about to be up. You, me and Unsy should have a virtual going away party for you!

Hi mr1010.I enjoyed your posts.Infact,you were the most active here if i can recall correctly.VV has gone from dead to buried.I think they are too shameful to close this site.They will leech whatever money they can.I enjoyed whatever little interactions i had with you and unsy.It's good to know that you have found a new interest in writing.Do post on ebook sites.I'll check it out.