Voronezh - Split 13

nack

If you watched show . I don't think that's the true story if Petra told you that. Best of my knowledge only one used condom. But the others two did not. Regarding test testing tested I can agree only with word "recently". Now when i looking back they didn't act responsible at all. I don't know but based as i'm trying understand she was already infected with disease before she arrived first time. She have strong abdominal pain already within first few days staying in voro. It is not necessary the pain was caused by gastroenterological disease but think in her case probably it was. Her  stomach has not calmed down just in few days but continuing to make her problem for weeks. Now when we look back thats not normal for me. I remember that there were quite a lot of vomiting.  Even during and after she have sex with her boyfriend.

Just try to understand your and Yury's post I can almost confirm that they do the same again. They never sent Christy to make lab test instead they bring her in project And they send her to do the test after her second arrival. Just to realize she is not fit for the offered job.

I notice certain strange behavior toward Christy soon as she came back. But it was my believe that they never like her before and i should look for the reason in bad relationship between Christy and others. This is kind a wrong conclusion. I notice Christy never seat at that table when they eat. At some point i was mad  as hell because was look like Christy was waiting to Petra give her permission to take her food and start to eat. I almost went ballistic This images was taken 5 minutes later (after Petra ask her if she want to eat something) Christy have her meal on couch separated from others.

Well it never crossed my mind before but this was for the first time i was at least try to believe she must be ill. I still just can not accept facts even when they are so obvious. I see no other explanation or any other excuse for that kind of behavior

They do not ignore her i see this little different now.

They put her in isolation or quarantine if we can say that way.

LOL

I've never read so much shit in only one post.

If this were true, they neither had have brought her back, nor would they tolerate her any longer in the house.

You should really shoot yourself, lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look like like your disrespectful and uneducated ego just came out again. So how can i help you with diagnose your health issues??

Hey, since you've missed that the mankind put a man on the moon, they actually planning to put a man on the mars!

Just saying, you shouldn't miss that one ;)

WTF is going on here?

Cassy, you speculate too much. We know absolutely nothing about Christy and any health issues she may or may not have had.

And what difference does any of it make? VV is a piece of crap anyway. They treat their employees like shit.

Christy has been a model citizen since she came back. The fact that Ivo and Sonia  won't talk to her is on them! She isn't nasty to them. And they are getting married and are more or less out of here already. They socialize with no one. Their heads are not in this anymore.

Unsy, pal, don't get yourself exorcised over this, it's not worth it.

And let's stop the conspiracy theories' crap!!!!!

i wonder how did they know that christy is sick??? it's clear, a this moment vv is not the right place for her because she's sad and depressive :(

sonia and ivo, i think they have not their place at vv anymore. they don't talk to anyone, they are alone in their room when other people partying. i think they need an appartement like in rlc

If someone tried to hook up with my girlfriend behind my back, I'd never talk to them either nor would I ever trust them. Sonia/Ivo have every right not to want to have anything to do with her. VV should be the one held accountable for making Christy stay in the same apartment as them. Then again, Ivo/Sonia should have left a long time ago but that's a whole different story.

If this were true, they neither had have brought her back, nor would they tolerate her any longer in the house.

You should really shoot yourself, lol.

Not that I really agree with Cassy's post either, but you really are a disgusting person for making such a comment. But I guess this is to be expected from someone that gets personally wrapped up with the tenants, defending them by making nasty disgusting comments like this.

Not that I really agree with Cassy's post either, but you really are a disgusting person for making such a comment. But I guess this is to be expected from someone that gets personally wrapped up with the tenants, defending them by making nasty disgusting comments like this.

Yeah, I get it.

You know what? You're right. That comment was a bit over the top, I see that now.

Not that you could have said it a little more friendly, but thanks anyway.

Sorry for that, cassy.

Yeah, I get it.

You know what? You're right. That comment was a bit over the top, I see that now.

Not that you could have said it a little more friendly, but thanks anyway.

Sorry for that, cassy.

Despite what your thoughts are on me, I have never had any problems with your posts in the past or with you personally. I do find it a little funny that you told someone to shoot themselves, then told me my comment could have been friendlier.

However, seeing as how you apologized for the comment, I can surely apologize for my comment too.

Are we all better now guys?

Miscvoyeur, really calling someone a disgusting person because they obviously got carried away with one statement!!!!

Do you know Unsy personally? I do and he is not a disgusting person at all. Everyone gets  frustrated sometimes, Cassy has these conspiracy  theories sometimes. One time she implied that maybe we didn't have men on the moon. I remember  you posting on that.

Sure he should not have commented the way he did. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. You have. You totally misjudged me for example. Many, many people on this forum and in rlc see me differently than you do. Even timewarp, who I had misunderstandings with earlier on understands me better now and I him.

He who casts the first stone.....better not live in a glass house!

I don't want to restart any fights. Just don't call people disgusting people! Maybe you got carried away too. After all, you had a fight with Unsy yourself not that long ago.

You know, I try to keep peace on rlc sites as you know. Maybe I should do that here too (although I am not on here much anymore).