Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsy, watch what you say about you know who! You know what I mean. Don't want the wrong people chiming in about  it!

I can say little about Peter, I'm talking to her in seventeenlive.com I asked her whether they are tested for sexually transmitted diseases, she recently as all the members passed tests, she had not found anything, but Christie has some revealing even after arrival, so she ignores it. She said that all the guys use a condom and that she was very fastidious in terms of sex, in spite of her depravity. I love to watch her show, and I really like her body

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can say little about Peter, I'm talking to her in seventeenlive.com I asked her whether they are tested for sexually transmitted diseases, she recently as all the members passed tests, she had not found anything, but Christie has some revealing even after arrival, so she ignores it. She said that all the guys use a condom and that she was very fastidious in terms of sex, in spite of her depravity. I love to watch her show, and I really like her body

â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸

A few days ago, Petra talking on the phone with the laboratory about the test results. As I understood, one of the tests was a problem: what if he was not made, or whether there was a positive result. Maybe it was Christie's analysis. But it was noisy and hard to hear. So this is just my guess.